Being told to put on a diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrabulk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Several times since coming out to my very understanding wife, she has told me, or suggested strongly, that I put on a diaper. The first time was when I was stressing out badly about a work issue. She said, "You're just stressed and sad, honey. Why don't you put on a diaper?"

The thing is, at the time I was very upset, and for some reason, embarrassment most likely, it upset me more. Probably because I knew she was right and it did calm me down.

The next notable time was when I was upset about a parental issue. "Just put on a diaper. You know it'll make you feel better."

The last one I'll share was just now. I just got back from the hospital where I had a pain block for my back. I'm supposed to rest all day, so she said, "I'll get the cat. You put on your comfy stuff." Meaning the Northshore diaper and the footies Mom gave me. It's wonderful to have a wife that is so cool with it, and even encourages wearing, but I've been a bit surprised as to my differing reactions.

The question: Have any of you been told to put on diapers or AB stuff in a nonsexual way for comfort by an SO or friend, and how did it make you feel? What did you do, and how did you react? Did it make you feel babyish? Did it bother you they knew you maybe a bit better than you know yourself?

• Love
Reactions: Fetishbuddy
I've never been told to put one on, rather my partner has recognised the signs and took me by the hand to put one on me. I much prefer that :)

Reactions: Babyrob2310
I have been told similar things by my partner before, although she always tends to come from a semi teasing place of wanting me to 'not be fussy'. Still, when she sees the sniffles coming she gets very 'mom at times, hehe.

I adore it when my wife suggests that I get diapered. Instantly puts me in a little mindset. Usually when I'm stressed. It's enough of a distraction that I will totally forget about whatever it was that was bothering me. She'll even ask me if I'm feeling better afterwards, which makes me feel very small :)

well since i wear 24/7 people don't have to tell me that although it does appeal to me, and when someone tells me i should go to the toilet before we leave i get stubborn and don't do it were as if someone tells me to change my diaper i do it straight away

xtrabulk said:
Several times since coming out to my very understanding wife, she has told me, or suggested strongly, that I put on a diaper. The first time was when I was stressing out badly about a work issue. She said, "You're just stressed and sad, honey. Why don't you put on a diaper?"

The thing is, at the time I was very upset, and for some reason, embarrassment most likely, it upset me more. Probably because I knew she was right and it did calm me down.

The next notable time was when I was upset about a parental issue. "Just put on a diaper. You know it'll make you feel better."

The last one I'll share was just now. I just got back from the hospital where I had a pain block for my back. I'm supposed to rest all day, so she said, "I'll get the cat. You put on your comfy stuff." Meaning the Northshore diaper and the footies Mom gave me. It's wonderful to have a wife that is so cool with it, and even encourages wearing, but I've been a bit surprised as to my differing reactions.

The question: Have any of you been told to put on diapers or AB stuff in a nonsexual way for comfort by an SO or friend, and how did it make you feel? What did you do, and how did you react? Did it make you feel babyish? Did it bother you they knew you maybe a bit better than you know yourself?

It is good that she recognizes your needs and makes allowance for them.
Very few significant others would be so understanding.

Still working on my wife after a year or so of telling her. I am trying to focus her in on the less sexual parts of wearing, such as stress and comfort, as well as diaper punishment or humiliation, which is sexual, but does not have to be for her. Our youngest is about out of diapers and I think that may help some. I look forward to hearing those sort of things. I will be embarrassed the first time I am sure, but I know I will like it.

There have been times where my girlfriend has said to go put a diaper when I have been upset or after a long day at work and I love this. When it gets embarrassing is when we go to bed and I am not wearing a diaper and she tells me that I better get one on otherwise I'm going to wet the bed. At first it was cute and playful but one night I didn't and I woke up the next morning in wet underwear.

I would like to hear this from my wife, but as yet I have not. However, she surprised me this Christmas when I opened a present and there were two training pants from Baby Pants. She does think about my little side and its needs.

I've never been told by anyone to put one on. I'm not sure how I'd react to something like that. I guess, if I really trusted and cared for that person; it'd make me feel little, and I'd enjoy being told that I needed to put one on.

For me it'd probably only be someone I know and trust saying something like that to me, since I can only wear around people I trust and know are also interested in this sort of thing. I think I might be a bit upset if someone that I didn't know that well or trust told me to put one on. I know I've had a few times in chats where someone I didn't know pretended that they were going to put me in one, and I didn't like that. But like I said, had I known them better, I'd probably enjoyed them saying that.

I've never been told to really, just given permission to do so whenever I want to.

My wife only tells me to go change sometimes...when I'm soaking and she starts to smell the wet diaper. She don't like Abena's since they ahve no odor protection. She can cope with my cloth diapers because she knows they will keep the sheets dry, but sometimes she does mention that my diaper smells in the morning.

before my wife and i had kids, we went out a few times to the movie theater in pajamas (big t-shirt and floppy fuzzy pants). a couple of times she suggested that i wear a diaper. not because i needed it, but because i could :-D and the only ones i had were the clothlike, cheap and thin ones from sam's club, but they were still comfortable and fun to wear!

I have never been told to put on a nappy or plastic pants however my wife is tolerant of the fact I do wear them when I am stressed and to sleep in although I don't use them for their intended
usage I find for some strange reason they help me relax.

My fiance has once or twice told me I should put on a diaper lol. He also comments on the style of diapers. He didn't like the Tena diapers I got last time because of the green color XD.

I also told him I recently got some samples off of some sites and his first reaction was "Ohhhh no, how many are we going to get in the mail?" XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back