Do you double up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that wearing thick diapers works better then doubling up.

When I sleep I use a quadro booster(sometimes 2) in an Abena M4 for a bit more poof.

Well I'm the odd man or baby out on this one. I like to get home from work on my days off and put two diapers on. I put slits in the first one so it leaks onto the second one and I wear those two diapers for a full 24 hours before I take 'em off and shower. So I double quite a bit but I don't always wear diapers on my days off. This is usually when I bought some beer and I'm playing video games all day and don't want to move.

I LOVE thick diapers. If I could afford many cases of diapers at a time I would always double up for the thickness alone. I don't think they could make a diaper too thick for me. I've never tried boosters but it seems an added expense. Maybe I'm missing out.

Doubling up diapers are a lot more expensive than booster pads. I also use cloth prefolds to stuff in my diapers. Goodnites Trufit inserts are priced good and they do a good job. While doubling may make things thicker, it makes your diaper more prone to leaks. When you pee, it will pool up and wait to leak through to the next diaper. Booster pads however are usually the frontline absorber. They do not have a waterproof barrier and help to capture liquid and distribute it to the diaper underneath. They are more functional than doubling up.
Dichotomous said:
Well I'm the odd man or baby out on this one. I like to get home from work on my days off and put two diapers on. I put slits in the first one so it leaks onto the second one and I wear those two diapers for a full 24 hours before I take 'em off and shower. So I double quite a bit but I don't always wear diapers on my days off. This is usually when I bought some beer and I'm playing video games all day and don't want to move.

I LOVE thick diapers. If I could afford many cases of diapers at a time I would always double up for the thickness alone. I don't think they could make a diaper too thick for me. I've never tried boosters but it seems an added expense. Maybe I'm missing out.

I double up all the time! I found that (for my situation) having a Depends adjustable underneath a Depends protection with tabs will last a while. When the adjustable reaches capacity it leaks into the outer diaper which has better leak protection and absorption so I don't ever have problems with this combo. I can't order online so this is te best I can get and I'm happy with it!

I always double up when I wear cloth diapers, especially at night.

I don't double up my disposables. The one's I use are nice and thick. For my cloth diapers I do use boosters inside
them. I use a booster in my prefolds that I use for overnight. For my AIO's and contour diapers they're optional.

I double up all the time, maybe it's because I like the bulkiness, but I usually wear at least 2 diapers whenever I wear, 1 (with depends at least) is never enough for me usually.

I sometimes double up.

There are times I have brought baby diapers or pull-ups for youngsters. So far they have never fit right and I then will use these as doublers so I do not waste a diaper or pull-up.

I usually reserve booster pads for if I have a whole day devoted to staying home and wearing, which hasn't been for a long time.

But they are really enjoyable to use and add to the sensational experience :biggrin:

Why don't you try "my" method, not doubling but stuffing. No need to poke holes or cut slits and it works with most generic cheap adult diapers and baby diapers.
The "flow" through the layers is MUCH better than with poking holes/slitting.

I often use this method but mostly with an adult diaper as outer and a baby diaper as booster/stuffer.

https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/84946-Making-stuffing-a-diaper-to-ridiculous-thickness

atechno said:
I haven't yet tried proper adult-baby diapers like Bambino yet, I just rely on store-bought ones; usually Boots' 'Stay-Dry Slip' (UK). However, as these aren't all that thick, I usually find that it feels a lot better to put 2 on at once, to get that wonderful bulky feeling.

Quite often I'll wear a smaller size underneath, for a tighter fit to prevent leaks, and a larger one on top, which still fits OK. Also, I usually poke holes in the outer skin of the inner diaper, so that wetness can get through to the outer one, increasing capacity.

Does anyone else regularly wear multiple diapers? Or are the high quality diapers thick enough for you.

Last edited:
I do sometimes when I want to feel really little, but does pampers stuffers count?

Most consider doubling up to be putting two or more adult diapers on at the same time. Stuffing makes use of baby diapers and [adult] pads to simply increase the capacity of a single diaper.

I've tried doubling up before, but I didn't find the experience overly satisfying.

I like to double up at night saves me changing in the middle of the night

I only double up if I'm trying a new diaper and they prove to be mediocre. Then I just double up, plastic pants, and don't buy them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back