Glycerin Suppositories, Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi I just went to the drug store and bought which I now realize are glycerin suppositories for infants/children, my bad! :damnpc:

So they have directions of one a day for ages 2-5:sad:

Active ingredients: 1.8gram suppository contains 90% glycerin USP

How does this compare to adult suppositories will I have to use multiple ones?

I am just doing this for fun and to possibly ruin a diaper's day!:smile1:

Please reply I already used one and waiting on its effects so please be hasty and reply and help is more than appreciated, thanks in advance!

Love Always,
MellowYellow:wallbash:

I'm not sure, but typically when we get into this kind of area, it tends to get the post deleted by admins. They don't work too well, even the normal adult ones aren't as effective as other solutions. dulcolax is probably the best you can get and you will regret putting it in yourself. This kind of stuff can be harmful to your body and often will dehydrate you, so stay hydrated.

mattyd said:
I'm not sure, but typically when we get into this kind of area, it tends to get the post deleted by admins. They don't work too well, even the normal adult ones aren't as effective as other solutions. dulcolax is probably the best you can get and you will regret putting it in yourself. This kind of stuff can be harmful to your body and often will dehydrate you, so stay hydrated.

Well thanks for your honesty I just didn't know where to post this sort of question... I'll definitely stay hydrated though, thanks for looking out for me!

As well if this thread is offending anyone in anyway I'll take it down, thanks again :)

Glycerin and Dulcolax both work by causing water to be drawn into the rectum. Glycerin has the side benefit of being a bit slippery. Dulcolax is a stimulant.
Really the risk is getting too dependent on them and some irritation to the associated tissues.

Marka said:
MellowYellow,

Though messing issues are not well received by all... that's up to the individual to decide. The problem here is likely that you are using medicine as a recreational activity...

and,

As well, we aren't within the rules to offer another source of information, as it still promotes or advocates through ADISC, activities we cannot condone...

In short, there isn't a place to ask this sort of question...

Be safe!
-Marka

Thanks for the clarification as I am a new user and will now take the time to read up on the rules and regulations of the site, something I should of done since the beginning. Thanks for your time for the reply. And just to make clear I'm not a fan of messing just never experienced a laxative before in my life figured it was a good time to experiment.

As previously mentioned by Marka, we can't offer any advice on the matter. Additionally: I'm uncertain if dosage is all that would matter when taking something internally. Perhaps consider purchasing the proper product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back