Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Glycerin Suppositories, Help!

  1. #1

    Question Glycerin Suppositories, Help!

    Hi I just went to the drug store and bought which I now realize are glycerin suppositories for infants/children, my bad!

    So they have directions of one a day for ages 2-5

    Active ingredients: 1.8gram suppository contains 90% glycerin USP

    How does this compare to adult suppositories will I have to use multiple ones?

    I am just doing this for fun and to possibly ruin a diaper's day!

    Please reply I already used one and waiting on its effects so please be hasty and reply and help is more than appreciated, thanks in advance!

    Love Always,
    MellowYellow

  2. #2

    Default

    I'm not sure, but typically when we get into this kind of area, it tends to get the post deleted by admins. They don't work too well, even the normal adult ones aren't as effective as other solutions. dulcolax is probably the best you can get and you will regret putting it in yourself. This kind of stuff can be harmful to your body and often will dehydrate you, so stay hydrated.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by mattyd View Post
    I'm not sure, but typically when we get into this kind of area, it tends to get the post deleted by admins. They don't work too well, even the normal adult ones aren't as effective as other solutions. dulcolax is probably the best you can get and you will regret putting it in yourself. This kind of stuff can be harmful to your body and often will dehydrate you, so stay hydrated.
    Well thanks for your honesty I just didn't know where to post this sort of question... I'll definitely stay hydrated though, thanks for looking out for me!

    As well if this thread is offending anyone in anyway I'll take it down, thanks again

  4. #4

    Default

    Glycerin and Dulcolax both work by causing water to be drawn into the rectum. Glycerin has the side benefit of being a bit slippery. Dulcolax is a stimulant.
    Really the risk is getting too dependent on them and some irritation to the associated tissues.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow View Post
    Well thanks for your honesty I just didn't know where to post this sort of question... I'll definitely stay hydrated though, thanks for looking out for me!

    As well if this thread is offending anyone in anyway I'll take it down, thanks again
    MellowYellow,

    Though messing issues are not well received by all... that's up to the individual to decide. The problem here is likely that you are using medicine as a recreational activity...

    From: The Rules here



    6. Respect The Law, Respect Yourself

    No breaking the law.
    No encouraging anyone else to break the law.
    No encouraging anyone else to engage in self-destructive acts, such as self harm, or anything medically risky.
    and,



    Legal


    [...]
    Nothing on ADISC should be construed as any kind of professional advice, be it medical, legal, or of any other kind. We advise people to always consult a qualified professional in the event of legal, medical, or similarly serious issues.
    As well, we aren't within the rules to offer another source of information, as it still promotes or advocates through ADISC, activities we cannot condone...

    In short, there isn't a place to ask this sort of question...

    Be safe!
    -Marka

  6. #6

    Thumbs up



    Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    MellowYellow,

    Though messing issues are not well received by all... that's up to the individual to decide. The problem here is likely that you are using medicine as a recreational activity...

    From: The Rules here



    and,



    As well, we aren't within the rules to offer another source of information, as it still promotes or advocates through ADISC, activities we cannot condone...

    In short, there isn't a place to ask this sort of question...

    Be safe!
    -Marka
    Thanks for the clarification as I am a new user and will now take the time to read up on the rules and regulations of the site, something I should of done since the beginning. Thanks for your time for the reply. And just to make clear I'm not a fan of messing just never experienced a laxative before in my life figured it was a good time to experiment.

  7. #7

    Default

    As previously mentioned by Marka, we can't offer any advice on the matter. Additionally: I'm uncertain if dosage is all that would matter when taking something internally. Perhaps consider purchasing the proper product.

Similar Threads

  1. Should I try suppositories?
    By dgou in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 27-Jul-2014, 01:25

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.