Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hey I just recently bought some pampers underjams L/XL and they fit me they are really tight! I have a 31" inch waste 150 lbs 6'0. I fit into goodnights L/XL with absolutely no issues.:sweatdrop:

The problem with the underjams are that the sides break on me if I wear them too long, am to active, or sleeping overnight because of tossing and turning. The absorbency of the underjams are freakin amazing! At least double the absorbency of goodnights.:worshippy:

What I'm asking is will I fit into a pampers cruiser size 7 I hear they have really stretchy tabs but I am worried that because the size 8 underjams are ripping on the sides would cruisers be a waste of my money?:wallbash:

If you have any experience with these diapers please let me know I'm looking for as many responses as possible so be sure to leave your 2 cents!

Love always,
MellowYellow:laugh:

Reactions: Badguy
"Fit" when talking about typical-size adults wearing baby diapers is a term of art. At best, you end up with butt-floss anchored by tapes which are painfully tight. If you use diaper-extenders, you can generally make the tapes work, but you still have butt-floss that doesn't hold very much relative to adult wettings.

You're asking about things that aren't overly tight such that you can wear through activity or tossing and turning, and are putting a premium on absorbency. These are basic functionality features that you're not really going to get without an adult diaper that fits properly.

Fruitkitty said:
"Fit" when talking about typical-size adults wearing baby diapers is a term of art. At best, you end up with butt-floss anchored by tapes which are painfully tight. If you use diaper-extenders, you can generally make the tapes work, but you still have butt-floss that doesn't hold very much relative to adult wettings.

You're asking about things that aren't overly tight such that you can wear through activity or tossing and turning, and are putting a premium on absorbency. These are basic functionality features that you're not really going to get without an adult diaper that fits properly.

Thank you for your input, ya but floss doesn't sound like much fun lol
I think I'll just stick with what I've got for now thanks again for your help!

MellowYellow said:
Thank you for your input, ya but floss doesn't sound like much fun lol
I think I'll just stick with what I've got for now thanks again for your help!

I don't mean to discourage you from looking for anything. We do have a sizeable list of diaper reviews, which you might find helpful as you look for something that works better than what you're currently using.

The best way to answer the question of whether a particular baby diaper will "fit" you is to simply try it, IMO. If it doesn't work out, you'll have spent $10-12 on a bag of stuffers. The bank will still be intact.

The elastic wings on Cruisers 7 are *slightly* stretchier than those of Baby Dry 6, but the diapers are otherwise the same size. The length of both is about 1cm shorter than UnderJams L/XL, however, so if you were hoping for more rise -- too bad. :) Anyway, Baby Dry 6 can be gotten anywhere, and if you find it uncomfortable or totally unusable, Cruisers are very unlikely to help. If you try Baby Dry and are still on the fence, then finding and trying Cruisers would be next.

But I agree, in general, with what Fruitkitty said, even though I count myself among the baby diaper wearers of ADISC. To wear these diapers as an adult does require adopting a somewhat twisted definition of "fit"; they certainly aren't for everybody.

With a lot of pre stretching I can fit into cruisers size 6, although the wings are pretty tight and get uncomfortable after a little while of wearing. I like wearing them occasionally, but since the fit is so tight then I mainly just use them as stuffers. It's crazy how much one of those will boost the capacity of a low end adult diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back