Wear diapers for the Pope's visit to the Phillippines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy said that the adult diaper holds 4 voids of urine, I wonder what kind of diaper he's referring to because is like to try it.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
The guy said that the adult diaper holds 4 voids of urine, I wonder what kind of diaper he's referring to because is like to try it.

They must have small bladders there as if I did 4 large pee's i would have to change my clothes as well as diaper would leak

Just look for the red-faced police officers leaning against things or shifting uneasily in their seats. Even among ABDLs, we have quite a few people who experience bladder shyness when wetting diapers in the privacy of their own homes. You can't just give diapers to 2000 cops and expect things to proceed efficiently. Moreover, I pity the poor cop whose diaper leaks and transforms him into an internet phenomenon. At least they seem to be doing some "testing."

Tickle mob the police man!

Not sure why this is in "Off topic", but regardless it is an interesting read. I wonder how the cops feel, what kind of reaction they have. And if this might just be the start of a trend. We should keep an eye on things like this.

I was at lunch today and one of the women actually brought up the suggestion that people were to use diapers for the Pope's visit due to a lack of toilet facilities. One woman, who is Pilipino, said "Oh my God!" and another just gasped and may have said something like "Oh dear!".

So you see, even if diaper wearing isn't even brought up in regards to AB/DL some people are still offended by adults wearing diapers.

I'll Allow it.

Well the look on some of the faces, I can't read facial expressions but wow some of those were interesting facial expressions, does anyone know how the popes visit went?

I saw this on the TV news and one of the cops was holding the diaper to the camera. It was huge, so I suppose it would hold a lot.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Tickle mob the police man!

I imagine being a police officer having to FACE a mob of people wanting to tickle you would be more than enough to get the first job done as well as a start on the second...

...Which interestingly enough; would fulfill the purpose of said initiative.

I've been to the Philippines many times and they seem to have a different angle on what diapers are for. While not commonplace, many seem to accept them as a convenience. I saw a billboard there once for Tena, saying, essentially, that you should wear diapers in traffic. I think the exact line was "Don't let traffic piss you off." I could kick myself for not taking a picture of it, but I was with other people and couldn't get my camera out in time. Yes, this was before cameraphones were common.

-RMS

Pope Visits Manila - Cops wear diapers

rt.com/news/224091-manila-pope-police-nappies/

Just saw this in the news. Had a little chuckle...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back