Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wear diapers for the Pope's visit to the Phillippines!

Default Wear diapers for the Pope's visit to the Phillippines!

http://qz.com/323051/manila-would-li...sit-next-week/

The Phillipines is a very Catholic country, so the mass will be popular and there might not be enough toilets for everyone. The Manila sanitation department is advising many to wear diapers during this time.

The guy said that the adult diaper holds 4 voids of urine, I wonder what kind of diaper he's referring to because is like to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    The guy said that the adult diaper holds 4 voids of urine, I wonder what kind of diaper he's referring to because is like to try it.
    They must have small bladders there as if I did 4 large pee's i would have to change my clothes as well as diaper would leak

Just look for the red-faced police officers leaning against things or shifting uneasily in their seats. Even among ABDLs, we have quite a few people who experience bladder shyness when wetting diapers in the privacy of their own homes. You can't just give diapers to 2000 cops and expect things to proceed efficiently. Moreover, I pity the poor cop whose diaper leaks and transforms him into an internet phenomenon. At least they seem to be doing some "testing."

BordercollieTrigger

LOL tickle moob the police man. LOL so funny.

The second traffic enforcer from the left in BabyToddler's article would look cute in a diaper!

Not sure why this is in "Off topic", but regardless it is an interesting read. I wonder how the cops feel, what kind of reaction they have. And if this might just be the start of a trend. We should keep an eye on things like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    They show here in the video. http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/hig...a760c5b20008a6