Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
So i wrote my Mom a 3 paged note explaining that I'm a diaper lover, and she is
totally on-board with it! She said your a grown man now, whatever makes you happy...

She said I thought you were going to tell me you were bisexual, and I'm like no... (even though I am lol)

So ya I can't believe it, finally after 20+ years I came clean and she's just choosing to ignore it, not babying me, not asking me if my diaper needs changing... its frickin wonderful!

WOOT!!!!:biggrin:

congrats!

Oh snap! >:3 Congratz!

I'm glad you've found that your mom respects the decisions you make as an adult. Always a good thing.

Arietta said:
I'm glad you've found that your mom respects the decisions you make as an adult. Always a good thing.

If only I can convince my mom otherwise :p will never happen.

Snivy said:
If only I can convince my mom otherwise :p will never happen.

I wish it would. It's always nice to hear about the parents that do differently, but it's a shame when parents just don't want to respect their adult children's personal ways of being. I will say that there was a time in my life where I thought my mother would never as well, but she actually has come around. So never say never?

Congratulations! Good to hear when things go down well.

MellowYellow said:
She said I thought you were going to tell me you were bisexual, and I'm like no... (even though I am lol)

I wonder what her reaction would've been if you handed a double-whammy at that point and just said "Oh, yeah, that too".

MellowYellow said:
So i wrote my Mom a 3 paged note explaining that I'm a diaper lover, and she is
totally on-board with it! She said your a grown man now, whatever makes you happy...

Congratulations MellowYellow! :smile1: It's nice to see your mom being alright with you being a diaper lover.

That conversation provided it will ever happen should come later I think. Take it easy on her provided that your mom ever needs to know.

So ya I can't believe it, finally after 20+ years I came clean and she's just choosing to ignore it, not babying me, not asking me if my diaper needs changing... its frickin wonderful!

I would recommend taht you just keep it to yourself at least in regards to your mom because she is just indifferent which is way better then outright rejection obviously. I just don't want this to go south on you. Otherwise I am happy for you MellowYellow! :smile1:

congrats

Programmatic said:
Congratulations! Good to hear when things go down well.

I wonder what her reaction would've been if you handed a double-whammy at that point and just said "Oh, yeah, that too".

Ya I'm pretty sure that would have taken the cake :p:smile1:

wish I had a mother that was that accepting of it but I won't bore other people with what I told my mom and what she said

Congrts. But still don't think ill ever understand. Why people want to tell their parents they like diapers.

Maxx said:
Hopefully your mom isn't one to gossip...

Nah she's pretty cool. Not the gossiping type, otherwise I'd give her 1000 lashes of the whip
WAAAAH-TCCHHHHH

- - - Updated - - -

Roco said:
Congrts. But still don't think ill ever understand. Why people want to tell their parents they like diapers.

I needed to tell her because I live with her at the moment, and cannot bear to live a charade for the rest of my life, not that I'm living with her forever, just for about 8 months, but I trust her enough to know...

- - - Updated - - -

secretlynappied89 said:
wish I had a mother that was that accepting of it but I won't bore other people with what I told my mom and what she said

Come on, tell me I'm really interested now...

- - - Updated - - -

Barush said:
congrats!

Thanks a bunch :D :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

If I left anyone out by not replying to them personally I'm sorry :(
But all is turning out good it seems at least for the moment :D

MellowYellow said:
Nah she's pretty cool. Not the gossiping type, otherwise I'd give her 1000 lashes of the whip
WAAAAH-TCCHHHHH

- - - Updated - - -

I needed to tell her because I live with her at the moment, and cannot bear to live a charade for the rest of my life, not that I'm living with her forever, just for about 8 months, but I trust her enough to know...

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, tell me I'm really interested now...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks a bunch :D :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

If I left anyone out by not replying to them personally I'm sorry :(
But all is turning out good it seems at least for the moment :D

I guess I can understand why you would need to your mum if hiding it was causing you problems. Very brave though I could never do that

Congrats on your mom being alright with it.

You are so lucky. most parents would throw a fit or throw you out. Mine are accepting cause of my bed wetting issues.

I've mentioned this before, in response to a similar post. It reminds me of a cartoon from several year ago in which a teenager come out to their parents only to get the response "We wondered when you would realize it".

Your mom is probably not all that interested in whether you wear (or are bisexual), but if you're wearing while living in the same house it's a lot better to tell her why she might find diapers than to explain it to her after she does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back