Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omg! My mom knows i wear diapers now!!!

Default Omg! My mom knows i wear diapers now!!!

So i wrote my Mom a 3 paged note explaining that I'm a diaper lover, and she is
    totally on-board with it! She said your a grown man now, whatever makes you happy...

She said I thought you were going to tell me you were bisexual, and I'm like no... (even though I am lol)

So ya I can't believe it, finally after 20+ years I came clean and she's just choosing to ignore it, not babying me, not asking me if my diaper needs changing... its frickin wonderful!

WOOT!!!!

I'm glad you've found that your mom respects the decisions you make as an adult. Always a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arietta View Post
    I'm glad you've found that your mom respects the decisions you make as an adult. Always a good thing.
    If only I can convince my mom otherwise :P will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    If only I can convince my mom otherwise :P will never happen.
    I wish it would. It's always nice to hear about the parents that do differently, but it's a shame when parents just don't want to respect their adult children's personal ways of being. I will say that there was a time in my life where I thought my mother would never as well, but she actually has come around. So never say never?

Congratulations! Good to hear when things go down well.

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow View Post
    She said I thought you were going to tell me you were bisexual, and I'm like no... (even though I am lol)
    I wonder what her reaction would've been if you handed a double-whammy at that point and just said "Oh, yeah, that too".

Misatoismywaifu

Congrats ^^

Quote Originally Posted by MellowYellow View Post
    So i wrote my Mom a 3 paged note explaining that I'm a diaper lover, and she is
    totally on-board with it! She said your a grown man now, whatever makes you happy...

Congratulations MellowYellow! It's nice to see your mom being alright with you being a diaper lover.

That conversation provided it will ever happen should come later I think. Take it easy on her provided that your mom ever needs to know.

So ya I can't believe it, finally after 20+ years I came clean and she's just choosing to ignore it, not babying me, not asking me if my diaper needs changing... its frickin wonderful!

I would recommend taht you just keep it to yourself at least in regards to your mom because she is just indifferent which is way better then outright rejection obviously. I just don't want this to go south on you. Otherwise I am happy for you MellowYellow!