• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello all, it's been about 2 years (at least) since I last posted here, although I used to post a great deal. I thought I'd say hi and reintroduce myself, though perhaps some of you remember me.

I'm 27, based in London, and work as a lawyer. I like literature (favourite books are Middlemarch and All the King's Men), cooking, bourbon, and Islay malts. I also love radio 4, the FT, The Wire and Breaking Bad.

I'm more dl than ab, but have growing ab tendencies.

How are you all doing?

Hello Mingus and welcome back! :smile1:

I am called accepted. Could you tell us more about why you came back and what made you leave for a while? A lot has changed obviously and in fact I was not around for most of it as I only found out about ADISC in Oct. of 2013. I do like cooking though. Do you know of

any good recipes that a pre-diabetic like me would like to eat? Also I am allergic to shrimp, shellfish, and honey so those ingredients are off the menu as well. I do have a thing for spicy food though.

Mingus said:
Hello all, it's been about 2 years (at least) since I last posted here, although I used to post a great deal. I thought I'd say hi and reintroduce myself, though perhaps some of you remember me.

I'm 27, based in London, and work as a lawyer. I like literature (favourite books are Middlemarch and All the King's Men), cooking, bourbon, and Islay malts. I also love radio 4, the FT, The Wire and Breaking Bad.

I'm more dl than ab, but have growing ab tendencies.

How are you all doing?

Hey buddy and welcome back, fellow 2008. I hope life has been good to you. I've actually thought about you. And yes, I finally finished my book. It now lies like a stone at the bottom of Lake Kindle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back