Trouble letting my ab side not effect me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
I posted two things in this section, and I hope this is the right section, so here goes, You know how it says that diapers don't rule our life's, Well, I have had trouble letting this happen, and sometimes, it just happens and it was especially prevalent last semester, in college, the true is considering I'm a high achieveing student who loves anime and other things, it's just hard to not think about my little side, and how my inner cridic, bothers me about it, by teasing me about my user name, and other aspects of myself, and what would happen when my brother finds out, sure I passed, but only by the skin of my teeth last year, and I don't really know what to do to make sure my fantasies don't bite me in the butt, so WHAT DO I DO?!!!!!!

I have trouble with the same thing right now, not in the best situation and I just have strong little cravings. What I am finding helpful is that I reserve time for my little head space, usually at night when I get to snuggle my plushie etc. I also can feel little outside this time of year, not attire wise just regular clothes, winter gear like a ski mask so I can suck on my pacifier unnoticed . Hope this helps [emoji4]

Talk to people. It doesn't have to be about your little side, just about focus and tone management. Talk to your school counselor a and ask about ways to be focused. Study with groups where you're expected to come through regularly.

Also, think about what you like about your studies. Bring little is fun, but it's not the only fun thing in the world. Find a subject, whether it's math, science, history, whatever where you actually want to read and learn. Even your little side can get into it: remember how interesting the works was when you were little? Isnt little kittyninja super interested in some of the stuff you're studying?

It sounds like you need more focus placed into your adult goals and aspirations. But if these desires are nagging at you that bad, perhaps you should take a whole day to such luxury if you are able to.

ArchieRoni said:
Talk to people. It doesn't have to be about your little side, just about focus and tone management. Talk to your school counselor a and ask about ways to be focused. Study with groups where you're expected to come through regularly.

Also, think about what you like about your studies. Bring little is fun, but it's not the only fun thing in the world. Find a subject, whether it's math, science, history, whatever where you actually want to read and learn. Even your little side can get into it: remember how interesting the works was when you were little? Isnt little kittyninja super interested in some of the stuff you're studying?

I'll try on both, and honestly both are not bad ideas.

ClandestineWing said:
It sounds like you need more focus placed into your adult goals and aspirations. But if these desires are nagging at you that bad, perhaps you should take a whole day to such luxury if you are able to.

Duality said:
it certainly helps.

About spending the whole day as a baby, Easier said than done, at this point, Although I do try to focus on my adult goals, and I do try to do that, but at this point I don't really know if I can do what I want to do, okay I do but still it seems pretty unlikely at this point.

pamperedyellowone said:
I have trouble with the same thing right now, not in the best situation and I just have strong little cravings. What I am finding helpful is that I reserve time for my little head space, usually at night when I get to snuggle my plushie etc. I also can feel little outside this time of year, not attire wise just regular clothes, winter gear like a ski mask so I can suck on my pacifier unnoticed . Hope this helps [emoji4]

I try, I even have a dog plushie, known as buster, but it does get hard sometimes.

KittyninjaW438 said:
About spending the whole day as a baby, Easier said than done, at this point, Although I do try to focus on my adult goals, and I do try to do that, but at this point I don't really know if I can do what I want to do, okay I do but still it seems pretty unlikely at this point.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a whole day: A few hours can do the trick. Even then, an attempt at balance can also help your esteem; even if you only do one productive thing every day, it at least adds into that side of the scale.

KittyninjaW438 said:
...You know how it says that diapers don't rule our life's, Well, I have had trouble letting this happen...my inner cridic, bothers me about it, by teasing me about my user name, and other aspects of myself, and what would happen when my brother finds out, sure I passed...I don't really know what to do to make sure my fantasies don't bite me in the butt, so WHAT DO I DO?!!!!!!

At what point would you consider diapers to be ruling your life? I ask because I know what it's like to be ruled by your inner critic.

...I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how critical is your inner critic?

SleepyTyrant said:
At what point would you consider diapers to be ruling your life? I ask because I know what it's like to be ruled by your inner critic.

...I guess what I'm trying to ask is, how critical is your inner critic?

Um, how do I put this......

Imagine the food critic from Ratattooie, Amplified 1000 times,
And you pretty well get the idea,
Oh, and to aweser your question, sometimes I just couldn't stop thinking about it, my little side, or the site, all last semester, when I was trying to do school work, Mostly due to personal problems, and my hard math, but this time, I don't have my math, seance I passed, my last math class, and am have 1 Semester from Graduating college, not counting this one.

- - - Updated - - -

ClandestineWing said:
It doesn't necessarily have to be a whole day: A few hours can do the trick. Even then, an attempt at balance can also help your esteem; even if you only do one productive thing every day, it at least adds into that side of the scale.

I do try , although it is difficult,

KittyninjaW438 said:
Um, how do I put this......

Imagine the food critic from Ratattooie, Amplified 1000 times,
And you pretty well get the idea,

Oh, I think I get the picture...
I used to despise this side of myself. My inner critic would do the exact same thing as yours. It wasn't until my first philosophy class, that I realized my inner critic might be wrong.

Both your AB side and Inner critic are a part of you. I think its important to accept them as who you are. If you can manage to accept yourself for who you are, then your inner critic should finally leave you alone (worked for me anyway).

...If you're interested you could look into existentialism a bit.

-----------------------------
Sarte defined existentialism as the belief that existance comes before essence. For things such as a pair of scissors, its essence is defined before its existance; but for us, we define our own essence.

"However you may be, be your own source of experience. Throw off your discontent about your nature. Forgive yourself, your own self. You have it in your power to merge everything you have lived through- false starts, errors, delusions, passions, your loves and your hopes- into your goal, with nothing left over."
~Nietzsche

KittyninjaW438 said:
...sometimes I just couldn't stop thinking about it, my little side, or the site, all last semester, when I was trying to do school work, Mostly due to personal problems, and my hard math, but this time, I don't have my math, seance I passed, my last math class, and am have 1 Semester from Graduating college, not counting this one.

There's nothing wrong with giving this an outlet. As ClandestineWing said, a few hours will do. I typically wear 1-3 times a week; and that's usually just to bed.

Take the time to experiment. It's not like these desires are going to go away; they're a part of who you are. By giving these desires an outlet they won't feel quite so needy.

Another way to think of it. There are two categories of things: the things you absolutely have to do and then the things you want to do. The stuff in the have to category is small, smaller than you think. It doesn't include regular cleaning, or going out with friends, or even keeping in touch with all the people you like to talk to. The stuff you have to do is: go to class, get your work done, eat, sleep, exercise a little. That's pretty much it. If you get all those things done and you want to spend all the rest of your time as a little, fine. But get the things you have to do finished first, or you're not allowed to be a little or do fun things at all.

ArchieRoni said:
Another way to think of it. There are two categories of things: the things you absolutely have to do and then the things you want to do. The stuff in the have to category is small, smaller than you think. It doesn't include regular cleaning, or going out with friends, or even keeping in touch with all the people you like to talk to. The stuff you have to do is: go to class, get your work done, eat, sleep, exercise a little. That's pretty much it. If you get all those things done and you want to spend all the rest of your time as a little, fine. But get the things you have to do finished first, or you're not allowed to be a little or do fun things at all.

I still live with my grandma, and she mabie old and disabled, is maybe more active then one would think, and she does rely on me, and my evil brother, who is a entitled selfish immature jerk, and this semester I have to deal with 4 classes, along with the fact that I have nowhere to go besides college, and other places, and I really don't have a job right now, or a car, or anywhere to drive, also the exercise part, easier said than done. BTW 4 college classes= a ton of homework, although I have brakes. Although I do try, all that still pretty much leaves me with barely any time for myself, anyway I have managed up until now, and with my fast reading abilities, I still get surprisingly good graids, but it's still hard and that's why I get deprived, also I really want to get into art or animation, or video games, and hopefully make a business of it, (hence the business classes) but I fell nervous, due to everything above, and the fact that I may not get to work at what I want due to me not taking those classes, and I don't really want to work as a janitor or a fast food guy, (no offense to anyone who is, but still.) And all that just makes me nervous, on top of everything else, so now you see why is hard to accept that side, because on top of everything else I really want to wear diapers, and be treated like a sissy toddler catboy.

Last edited:
KittyninjaW said:
I still live with my grandma, and she mabie old and disabled, is maybe more active then one would think, and she does rely on me, and my evil brother, who is a entitled selfish immature jerk, and this semester I have to deal with 4 classes, along with the fact that I have nowhere to go besides college, and other places, and I really don't have a job right now, or a car, or anywhere to drive, also the exercise part, easier said than done. BTW 4 college classes= a ton of homework, although I have brakes. Although I do try, all that still pretty much leaves me with barely any time for myself, anyway I have managed up until now, and with my fast reading abilities, I still get surprisingly good graids, but it's still hard and that's why I get deprived, also I really want to get into art or animation, or video games, and hopefully make a business of it, (hence the business classes) but I fell nervous, due to everything above, and the fact that I may not get to work at what I want due to me not taking those classes, and I don't really want to work as a janitor or a fast food guy, (no offense to anyone who is, but still.) And all that just makes me nervous, on top of everything else, so now you see why is hard to accept that side, because on top of everything else I really want to wear diapers, and be treated like a sissy toddler catboy.

I apologize if I offended anyone, I just had to vent, because overall I have been really conserned, about the future, and it's kinda scary, also I really do like my baby side, but I would be really swamped by monday, and it kinda freaks me out, and I really want help in this whole thing, oh BTW, I've stated sleeping with my plushie, now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back