• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm bac.c.c.c.c.k.k.k.k.k!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
:cool: I tried to resign from ADISC recently, but it didn't work.I never did leave any of the groups I belonged to, so I was getting weekly updates from them. I tried logging in using my old information and IT WORKED!!!!:surrender:. So, I decided to remain a member. I plan on changing my name soon, but don't know when, or what the name might be :detective: . Anyway, I'm glad to be back and at least reading the daily updates.

EDIT: glad to be back??? It seems I never left, so I guess this post is really just an update on me!

EDIT EDIT: I was IWearDyepurrs, but changed to blondiewoof...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, welcome back IWearDyepurrs. I hope whatever made you feel like resigning is solved! We want ADISC to be a place that you get excited to be on, that you want to sign on and be apart of. I hope life has been treating you well while you were on a hiatus.

Welcome back! I missed your posts. Hope you enjoy yourself now that your back.

welcome back to the forums :) hope you enjoy being back.

blondiewoof said:
:cool: I tried to resign from ADISC recently, but it didn't work.I never did leave any of the groups I belonged to, so I was getting weekly updates from them. I tried logging in using my old information and IT WORKED!!!!:surrender:. So, I decided to remain a member. I plan on changing my name soon, but don't know when, or what the name might be :detective: . Anyway, I'm glad to be back and at least reading the daily updates.

EDIT: glad to be back??? It seems I never left, so I guess this post is really just an update on me!

EDIT EDIT: I was IWearDyepurrs, but changed to blondiewoof...

Welcome back, Blondwolf, I hope your back for along time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back