Thread: I'm bac.c.c.c.c.k.k.k.k.k!

Thumbs up I'm bac.c.c.c.c.k.k.k.k.k!

I tried to resign from ADISC recently, but it didn't work.I never did leave any of the groups I belonged to, so I was getting weekly updates from them. I tried logging in using my old information and IT WORKED!!!!. So, I decided to remain a member. I plan on changing my name soon, but don't know when, or what the name might be . Anyway, I'm glad to be back and at least reading the daily updates.

EDIT: glad to be back??? It seems I never left, so I guess this post is really just an update on me!

EDIT EDIT: I was IWearDyepurrs, but changed to blondiewoof...
    Last edited by blondiewoof; 07-Jan-2015 at 20:17. Reason: update on post

Oh, welcome back IWearDyepurrs. I hope whatever made you feel like resigning is solved! We want ADISC to be a place that you get excited to be on, that you want to sign on and be apart of. I hope life has been treating you well while you were on a hiatus.

Welcome back! I missed your posts. Hope you enjoy yourself now that your back.

Quote Originally Posted by blondiewoof View Post
    I tried to resign from ADISC recently, but it didn't work.I never did leave any of the groups I belonged to, so I was getting weekly updates from them. I tried logging in using my old information and IT WORKED!!!!. So, I decided to remain a member. I plan on changing my name soon, but don't know when, or what the name might be . Anyway, I'm glad to be back and at least reading the daily updates.

EDIT: glad to be back??? It seems I never left, so I guess this post is really just an update on me!

EDIT EDIT: I was IWearDyepurrs, but changed to blondiewoof...
    Welcome back, Blondwolf, I hope your back for along time.