• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MellowYellow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hello this is my first post and I'd love to introduce myself to the community. First offid like to thank all the viewers that checked this post I am humbled by the time taken to put the research in.

I am student of the game of curling (with brooms and rocks) I am also an avid gamer. The games which I choose to enjoy are as follows; Diablo 3, Destiny, FIFA 15, NHL 15, Rock band, Guitar Hero. Some of my passions are drumming and skateboarding. I enjoy playing sports like football, soccer, and hockey. I also work with computers I can do almost anything with my own two hands but networking is not my forté.

I graduated from High School a couple years ago. I plan to return to school to get a diploma in computer sciences. My last job was managing a McDonald's, it was a really good experience which lasted for 2 years until I started to get panic attacks.

I'd love to participate in the forums here and look forward to making new friends!

Just a bit of background on me and diapers... I am a diaper lover, but would like to explore the adult baby lifestyle. If you have any questions feel free to ask, I am a pretty laid back chill guy.

Lastly, if you want to chat a bit feel free to shoot me a message I'm an open book, but a closet diaper lover. Also am bisexual, not that it matters just appreciate the company of both sexes. Would love to find new friends and develop a few lasting relationships with some nice people. Hopefully this post does not violate any rules and regulations, and removes me as appearing as a lurker.

Hello Mellow yellow and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice introduction.

Welcome, welcome! Glad to know you!
I am a gamer myself, although I don't play any of the games you listed. I'm more of a Sims and Animal Crossing kind of gal.

We hope to see you around!

SALUTATIONS! That's a fun word, Mellowyellow! I like your name too! That soda is super tasty! Do you really like Mello Yello too, MellowYellow?

It's real cool that you wanna take part and make bunches of friends! I think you could make tons of friends around here! You seem really cool, and really nice! If anyone ever tells you otherwise, we'll turn them into frogs!

Your introduction is great and wanting to make friends is encouraged, so don't worry! You aren't a naughty rule breaker yet. Just don't go being naughty later, alright! Glad you aren't a lurker anymore, MellowYellow! Post a bunch, kay!?

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun while you're here :)
also awesome introduction.

I'd like to thank you guys for taking the time out of your busy schedules to reply, I wholeheartedly love you guys :3

It's never a problem. I'll even reply again! ... maybe hoping I can figure out your opinion on Mello Yello. I promise I won't report my findings to any shady government agencies.

Love you too though, hope you have a blast!

Arietta said:
It's never a problem. I'll even reply again! ... maybe hoping I can figure out your opinion on Mello Yello. I promise I won't report my findings to any shady government agencies.

Love you too though, hope you have a blast!

Mello Yello was good while it lasted, I live in Canada so it wasn't here to stay for all that long :(
As for MellowYellow... I hear it tastes "Salty" :p hahaha so i keep it in my diapers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back