Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is liking something as a little the same as liking something as an adult?

Default Is liking something as a little the same as liking something as an adult?

To expand on the question, for example: I just bought a MLP Dependeco cloth diaper, but as an adult, I don't like to watch MLP, I tried it once, and it was ok, and I could possibly enjoy it, but I would certainly have to be regressed. So, if my little side finds it cute still, does that make me an adult that is a Broni, or am I just a kid that likes MLP stuff because it is cute?

I don't know if this answers your question, but I'm kind of in the same boat with you on MLP. I've considered watching it when little, but my adult self has no interest in it.
    So, I'd say no. They're not the same.

My little self likes diapers but as an adult I just feel silly when I wear them so i would think of your little as a separate person in that regard.

My little is who I am as a big also (for the most part), so... I don't think that helps much ^^;;

I'm pretty much the same as you. I don't see what the big deal surrounding MLP is in my big head space but when I'm in a little head space I found that I enjoyed it much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    To expand on the question, for example: I just bought a MLP Dependeco cloth diaper, but as an adult, I don't like to watch MLP, I tried it once, and it was ok, and I could possibly enjoy it, but I would certainly have to be regressed. So, if my little side finds it cute still, does that make me an adult that is a Broni, or am I just a kid that likes MLP stuff because it is cute?
    That second thing. Definitely the second thing.

Thanks for the replies guys. I don't know why it matters much, but I just never saw myself as a MLP fan, but my little side just finds some of it really cute.

I think that you could just find it visually cute but kinda boring? I mean.. something can just be adorable to look at and visually amazing... but that's it.

Or perhaps you aren't really that interested in MLP at all, but just love what it symbolized to you when you are in your Little space.

Lastly you could quite possibly you like MLP, but when you that you are in your "adult mode" that you are holding any enjoyment of it back by other complication emotions and a general possibly even subconscious and ingrained feeling that this isn't something you should like that ruins the entire experience, but when you no longer let those inhibit you in your Little Space.

I don't find liking something as a little and an adult to be the same, but I find both experiences to be equally valid. For example, as an adult, I'll usually like a book because the narrative is interesting and it's intellectually stimulating. As a little, I tend to enjoy a book because the pictures are cute, and it has nice little rhymes or counting games in it.

The experience of liking something as an adult also tends to be cognitively different, for me at least. If I'm in my favourite adult clothes, I'll feel mature and confident, and that's quite an assertive feeling. However, if I'm wearing one of my much loved babyish onesies, I'll feel all little and snuggly, and that's quite a calming, and more personal feeling.

Lets put it this way. I like MLP because the show is well written, has in-jokes that kids wouldn't get and the voice actors are amazing.