Thread: Hi, I'm a lurker

Default Hi, I'm a lurker

I'm hear because I was told I had to be here and to be here I had to say hello. So hello.

Well, you don't have to be here, but we're glad to have you Welcome to ADISC! Tell us more about yourself, like your hobbies and such. Alsooooo do you have any pets? :3

Quote Originally Posted by siselissa View Post
    I'm hear because I was told I had to be here and to be here I had to say hello. So hello.
    hello siselissa. I looked at your profile and it says your only hobby is racing. Do you have other hobbies as well besides racing? Also what particular kind of racing do you like? Horse racing? Dog racing? Indy 500? Nascar? Track?

On here you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but it sure would be nice to see you open up a little bit more. May I respectively request permission of you to open up a little bit more please? On this site we will not judge you so please don't feel afraid or even ashamed to be a Adult baby, Diaper lover, little girl or whatever makes you feel better. I also noticed that you joined during the month of October of 2013. I myself joined ADISC on Oct 6th 2013 so we have been on ADISC for about the same time. I take it your afraid to open up to us? It's alright we will not hurt you. Just treat us the same as you would be treated. I myself am a AB/DL, LG like yourself and I happen to be incontinent as well if you look at my profile. Please feel free to be yourself and don't hesitate to ask questions.