How cold is it where you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE!
It is officially -4°F in Canton, Ohio. Windchill has us below -15°F

-2 kansas 1-8-2014

18F in delaware

It has been between -10 and 0 degrees F where I am. Cant wait until it warms up.

Today was 33*, Tonight is 18*

I am so glad to be back in Florida after a whole month up north. The day I left it was 25F and snowing, my flight was heavily delayed because of deicing issues. Its currently 57F out and I am loving it!

30C here in Aus. Not too unpleasant.

It's -20's celsius with the wind chill here, been that way all week. Brrrrrrr!

Well I'm Aussie and if I'm still sweating at 1am then something's wrong with the goddam weather

Starrunner said:
It was -30C with a wind chill of -40C in Ottawa when I went for my morning run. I still got in my six miles. It went pretty good considering the weather. You just have dress for it. Of course, I've been accused of being insane.
Your canadian so yes lol
P/s even though i'm english my mothers dad was canadian and my uncle is still in contact with family over there

Good news: We're supposed to be back near the freezing point the next few days.

Bad news: Since we're going to be near that 32 degree line, the rain that is coming in may well turn to sleet/freezing rain. Not good.

At 10:00 PM on 1/11/2015, the temperature in Manchester, New Hampshire is 26 degrees Fahrenheit.

I live in the St. Louis area too so the same as yours.

It's 11:00 PM here in Florida and my weather station says it's 72 degrees F outside. The other night it was cold when it went down in the low 50's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back