• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginger22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I enjoy sharing information and ideas. I am retired but spent many years working as a social worker in the long term care field. I have a master's degree in public administration.

I am a DL and a sissy. I occasionally wear diapers in public. I also enjoy women's panties which I wear daily. I enjoy some cross dressing but do not do that in public. Communities like this give me the opportunity to discuss these subjects with like minded people. I enjoy interacting with people in forums and this is the best one I have found.

My interests include participating in sports (hiking, skiing, golf, soccer) My undergraduate degree was in political science. I enjoy reading books mostly non fiction. My interest in history has been greatly enhanced through my research in genealogy. I recently read a book about the Mayflower. I have five ancestors who were on the boat. It is estimated that 35 million people in this country have ancestors who came on that boat.

I am looking for both stimulating conversation and other people's discoveries on the web such as new products. or vendors.

I

Hello ginger22 and welcome to the group.

This is a very nice informative introduction.

Again welcome to the group.

Hello Ginger22 welcome to ADISC. I liked your intro and like you I'm also retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back