I need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ this, so much this. I have a few friends who know about my little side as they totally support it. And having ADISC does help a lot. It doesn't feel like you're alone when you walk into a chat room and a bunch of people greet you with a smile :)

Thank you Penny. :)

Last edited:
Sorry for continue post this thread, i ashamed myself. But i searches on the dating sites, and not found a people, who be interested the ABDL's. I'm sad :(

Last edited:
toyfun said:
Sorry for continue post this thread, i ashamed myself. But i searches on the dating sites, and not found a people, who be interested the ABDL's. I'm sad :(
Not all those places are good.
I'm on fetlife but that only to get ab/dl lunch meet up info.
You must be careful on those sites.
See if there are some munchs where you are.
2 just date once you have feeling for another person then you can tell them if you feel you can.
Is the best way to find a person to love you .
If they cant then you need to keep trying :)

I have tried some popular dating sites and attempted to tell them that I'm AB/DL and so far that doesn't work. I have also tried Fetlife and other fetish friendly and AB/DL friendly dating sites and find that I just don't care much for my options usually.

I'm a bad example here, but I really feel like it will eventually come down for me, to just getting out in the real world, finding somebody that I enjoy being with, and then telling them I'm an Adult Baby before our relationship becomes too intimate. Then our relationship will either fall apart, or it will be flipping amazing, either way, I have to find somebody that will love my little side, and I just don't feel like online is the place I'm going to be able to get it to happen, at least not very soon anyway.

I think you might just have to not look for people who are AB/DL friendly, and look for people who are friendly and quite open minded. If you can find a partner who is pretty liberal, you are probably going to be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back