Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bambino Bellissimo Review (Updated Fall 2016)

I've noticed some errors in your thickness measurements. You said a stack of 3 diapers is 11.2 cm, and that a single diaper is 4.4 cm. 11.2 divided by 3 isn't 4.4, it's about 3.75. So, either your measurement for the stack of diapers is incorrect or your division was incorrect. I don't mean to be nitpicky, but .7 cm is a pretty big difference for the thickness of a diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I've noticed some errors in your thickness measurements. You said a stack of 3 diapers is 11.2 cm, and that a single diaper is 4.4 cm. 11.2 divided by 3 isn't 4.4, it's about 3.75. So, either your measurement for the stack of diapers is incorrect or your division was incorrect. I don't mean to be nitpicky, but .7 cm is a pretty big difference for the thickness of a diaper.
    Fixed.

I tend to wear for awhile. Bellishimo diapers are my favorite, so I'll end up making a belt of scotch tape around my hips several times. It works quite well! Errrr till its time to change an hafta cut yourself free with scissors.

As Bambino suggests, get a sample pack prior to making a major purchase. I have a 30" waist lying down and I prefer the large over the medium for fit, and the large should also be higher capacity.

Of all the diapers I have purchased and put to use, the Bellissimos have been the best fitting and most comfortable product I've tried. They have always been true to form, and quality has always been consistent. I can order the Bellissimos knowing that I will get something that just plain works, which means I am not spending my hard-earned money in vain. I have yet to see how the DC Amor's will compare to the tried and true Bellissimos.

I still have Bellissimo diapers from 12/2014 that I am using and just opened my first pack of Bellissimos from 5/2015. I never had any issues with the smaller tapes on the older 2014 model and liked the fact that they were shorter in length than other similar brands (Abu, DC, Rearz, etc..). The shorter length front to back was awesome because my pants waist band covered the top of the diaper (front and back) making them quieter in public. This is a huge deal for me because I was wearing them to work and want something that will last 8 hours no problem! The 2015's I opened are an extra 1.5" in length, just exstended the front wing by my measurments and now stick out over my waist band and make the infamous crinkle sound for others to hear. The 2015's have bigger tapes which is nice but they placed them lower on the back wing for some reason. I still love Bambino diapers but to say the least I am disappointed with the extra length in the front plastic.

yurguardianangel

Thick as Rearz inspire + incontrol though?

I tried Bambino Bellismo once as a sample years ago and was prett thick, but can't remember how thick...

I am bumping this thread to reflect the fact that I've re-reviewed the diaper in light of the changes that occurred when the Magnifico was released in Nov. 2016. The text of the first post has been replaced with the updated review.

Do you still have the old specs stored somewhere so we can have a comparison? Particularly total absorbancy?