Not open for further replies.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
A few days ago I was wearing some panties under a pair of shorts that I had and it felt like that they belonged on me. When I did eventually take them off and went back to my boxers, I felt like I was wearing the wrong underwear and it felt like something was missing. I have been noticing this whenever I do dress up/cross-dress, it's like I should be in it.
I'm not sure what this feeling is but I do want to spend most of my time in girls clothes. Anybody insights on what this may be?

tall2826 said:
A few days ago I was wearing some panties under a pair of shorts that I had and it felt like that they belonged on me. When I did eventually take them off and went back to my boxers, I felt like I was wearing the wrong underwear and it felt like something was missing. I have been noticing this whenever I do dress up/cross-dress, it's like I should be in it.
I'm not sure what this feeling is but I do want to spend most of my time in girls clothes. Anybody insights on what this may be?

My guess is that you posted this on the correct forum. We have a lot of members who enjoy a certain level of cross dressing. As for me, I have enough Baby Pants training pants, which really if you think about it, are diaper panties, for one each day of the week. I have company in the house at the moment, and so am back to wearing my regular underwear. They don't feel right on me either, and when my mother-in-law goes back to Florida, I will be back in my Baby Pants, 24/7.

Tall2826,

I know what you mean completely. I would do a Google search on 'TransGender'. Please note that it is a spectrum or umbrella term. At one end you have those who just like to dress occasionally or for the thrill. At the other end you have Trans-Sexuals who were definitely born the wrong sex and have undergone Gender Reassignment Surgery.

I'm in the process of figuring out where I am on this spectrum but if you check my recent blog posts you'll understand that I'm moving along that spectrum pretty fast at the moment.

A professional counselor that can deal with gender issues will help you figure this out with you. Do remember that Gender and Sexuality are two different things. I prefer women to men, If I do land up fully transitioning, that will not change.

You could also consider visiting a Transgender dressing service to try being completely en Femme. You'll know very quickly if you have overstepped an internal boundary. they can also organise a trip out so that you can try the persona on properly.

It is better to be you than to bottle this up. that way lies mental anguish.

Good Luck,

DLE

Dress for your comforts. As it harms no one.

tall2826 said:

I experienced the same thing in June last year. Bought a cheap 4-pack of cotton panties just to try and (after the first 2-3 days of being quite excited about them) they "felt so right", exactly. And men's underwear, which until that time was completely normal to me, suddenly "felt so wrong". I bought more pairs and started to wear them 24/7 immediately.

To answer your question, I'm still not entirely sure what it all means. I also like to wear other girls clothes, have had an inner girl side since childhood (often playing as if I was a girl, creating fake long hair and skirts from towels :)), but at the same time I'm happy being a man and don't want to switch. It's like I'm kind of both, but I don't feel any need to present as a girl to the outside world.

Wearing panties may not mean much by itself. If you search the internet for "wearing panties as a man" you will find that a lot of men wear them, including men who are not trans or anything, don't even cross-dress (other than the panties), have wives and kids. Of course, there is a small chance that you might be further along the transgender spectrum (which is worth spending some time to learn about, as DLE above pointed out). But it can also mean that you are one of those "normal men who wear panties". Or something in between. Short answer: this feeling can mean anything.

I think the only way to find out more is to not repress your feelings and not be afraid of experimenting. You will find where your boundaries of comfort are, at least for now (it seems to me that these boundaries can shift over time, in either direction). At the same time, there is no need to rush or force things and you don't need to have everything figured out immediately. Just do what is comfortable (and what your living situation and privacy permits). Panties are all about comfort, that's why we like them :)

Just my view. It has worked fine for me so far. But I'm still a newbie with a lot of questions. If someone told me this time last year that I would wear panties every day, I would have thought the person was weird.

Go for it if it makes you happy. Yes it is surprising how many "Reviews" are out there on clothing websites for women, that are posted by men, opened my eyes as to how popular women's clothes are to males.

Yes the same thing happened to me so i just go with it​

You know I only get dressed up like the ladies when I regress. I tried to wear a makeshift skirt once without regressing and it did nothing for me. Now I am not so sure because every time I read threads like this I think I actually feel a desire to just be cute without the part about being a baby. Is there a way to see if I really am into cross dressing outside regressing? I am asking because I feel like I missed something. Doing this does look like fun just for the hell of it all of a sudden and it is possible I don't know myself as well as I thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back