Thread: North Shore Flex Supreme?

Question North Shore Flex Supreme?

I'm wondering if these are any good? I read a preproduction sample review which said that it leaked out the top where the padding ended. So have they been changed since they went into production? I'd like to order these as I'm planning on placing an order with North Shore soon.
    Thanks!
    Luvtowearpampers

paddedskibum

These diapers are amazing! I highly recommend them. I have never tried "designer diaper brands" but I have been loyal to Molicare. Unfortunately they are discontinuing their plastic backed line so I have been stocking up on orders of cases

Quote Originally Posted by paddedskibum View Post
    These diapers are amazing! I highly recommend them. I have never tried "designer diaper brands" but I have been loyal to Molicare. Unfortunately they are discontinuing their plastic backed line so I have been stocking up on orders of cases
    I'm talking about their new pull ups, not the North Shore Supreme diapers. I know of their quality.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtowearpampers View Post
    I'm talking about their new pull ups, not the North Shore Supreme diapers. I know of their quality.
    Sorry for going off topic about that. I am sick with the Flu right now and I am running a high fever right now. Usually this sort of thing does not happen with me. So there's a pull-up style? I never knew they had one until just now. and I am going to erase my previous post as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    If you have time, here were my thoughts on the product:

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...ple-and-review
    Thanks, I had already seen your review. Have you gotten any of the real production models (not pre-production samples), and have they fixed your issues?

I have not given them another go yet. I was very disappointed with the samples and felt that there were better products out there from lesser companies. They had a great start with the Supreme Briefs and I wish them the best. But, their pull-up product left much to be desired. Although much of that may be perceived due to the high quality and the home run they hit with their diaper right out of the gate. I would be interested in finding out if there are any actual differences with the sample and production products myself.