• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

boss23218

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Carer
hi my name is Boston

Hi boston how are you, what are your intrests?

Hello Boston and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can get to know you better.

I see that you like gaming and writing. What are you interested in writing about?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

well i wuve padding, minecraft and withering

boss23218 said:
well i wuve padding, minecraft and withering

Hello Boss and welcome aboard!

I would just like to remind you really quickly that we use Readable english so it makes it easier for all of us to read and understand!

What are your other Non abdl interest's? Do you fly? Do you want to fly? Have you ever been on a plane?

Again welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forums :)

Snivy said:
Hello Boss and welcome aboard!

I would just like to remind you really quickly that we use Readable english so it makes it easier for all of us to read and understand!

What are your other Non abdl interest's? Do you fly? Do you want to fly? Have you ever been on a plane?

Again welcome aboard!

Thanks

Sorry I just got done talking to my daddy and I was in a real cubby mood

I love writing, playing viedo games, and codeing. Yes, and I have been on a lot of planes I fly a lot

- - - Updated - - -

santa22 said:
Welcome to the forums :)

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Sitherus said:
Hi boston how are you, what are your intrests?

Rping, writing and reading

boss23218 said:
Thanks

Sorry I just got done talking to my daddy and I was in a real cubby mood

I love writing, playing viedo games, and codeing. Yes, and I have been on a lot of planes I fly a lot

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Rping, writing and reading

Hi and welcome. I'm a writer too, so I wondered, what sort of stories do you enjoy writing? I'm usually into the horror genre. I have a couple stories on this site where I've combined the two, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski" and "Coffee Stop".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back