Thread: Baby powder scented beard oil

Default Baby powder scented beard oil

its a real thing, I just tried a sample, its strong and would be better for scenting diapers than my beard, its a bit overwhelming on the face, I totally smell like Im a toddler or a 2 year old

Where did you happen to find that? Sounds like a very obscure item to locate, did you just happen to stumble across it. I agree, it would most likely be best used to scent diapers, I love the J&J baby lotion with powder, heavenly smelling!

Quote Originally Posted by Aby View Post
    its a real thing, I just tried a sample, its strong and would be better for scenting diapers than my beard
    Could you post a link?

yup found a sampler set from the texas company on amazon, not an every day beard oil, but when I want to feel little... even with my long "filthy Hippie" beard - I got called a filthy hippie by a neighbor that says he is ex-CIA, and was arguing about the dogs he had been taking care of, he didn't fence them up and they snuck up and scared the crap out of me and triggered a bad PTSD moment, guy is an ass, but I took the insult as a compliment.

I actually use baby oil to lubricate my razors when shaving.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aby View Post
    I got called a filthy hippie by a neighbor that says he is ex-CIA.
    If you really want to piss this dude off, the next time he makes this "ex CIA" claim, say "Wow, so you went to the Culinary Institute of America?"

actual baby oil isn't that great for you, its petroleum based, better to use raw coconut oil, might not smell as nice though

There's a couple different places I know you can get baby powder scented oil.

I had a baby oil scent for an oil warmer defuser thing, but it wasn't of the best quality, this stuff really is strong.