DC Amor demi-review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Alright, I'm not big on intricate reviewing, but I got my DC Amors, I wanted to throw out my opinion. Also, let it be known that my one issue is probably to be fixed in February.

-Absorbency is good, probably on par with Bambimo regular lines. Speed isn't as good I feel, as I seem to leak when that last wetting comes out too fast.

-Fit is great, much better than the Bambino Biancos I had previously (not to speak ill of them, theyre just snugger).

-Leg guards are verrrry comfy, theyre there but you dont feel them.

-Poofiness is to be expected, theyre really thick. Also noisy. Not good for stealth, but great otherwise.

-Appearance has been a subject of debate, but I love it. The anime print will be phased out in February, but the rest will be the same I believe. Also, white starbursts litter the pink plastic, which is neat.

-Tapes are the disappointment. They do not stick for long, and they often break at the base. Remedied by clear packing tape or red duct tape. I believe this will also be fixed in February.

Overall, I really like them. Taping over the tapes is a slight annoyance, but the diaper is adorable, comfy, and effective!

Mawile said:
The anime print will be phased out in February, but the rest will be the same I believe.

Actually, they're getting a complete revision - the good things will stay the same, but they'll be more absorbent, more adorable, and have much better tapes!

I know, I can't wait for the new ones!!!

I'm excited for the new ones to finally roll out. The pink and white is what originally caught my attention, and melted me! I love them, but agree on the tapes. It gets pretty flustering having to re-tape them.

itzKiT said:
I'm excited for the new ones to finally roll out. The pink and white is what originally caught my attention, and melted me! I love them, but agree on the tapes. It gets pretty flustering having to re-tape them.

Yeah, I've settled on red duct tape because its blends in well and the clear packing tape seems to have less of a grip. But I'm really excited for the new ones! I am gonna miss the anime print but everything else will be nicer :D

Mawile said:
Yeah, I've settled on red duct tape because its blends in well and the clear packing tape seems to have less of a grip. But I'm really excited for the new ones! I am gonna miss the anime print but everything else will be nicer :D

I use clear duct tape all the time to make sure my lower tapes don't pop on my belissimos. It holds great and is almost invisible.

aydensboy said:
I use clear duct tape all the time to make sure my lower tapes don't pop on my belissimos. It holds great and is almost invisible.

Yeah, I had to use my packing tape the other day because my duct tape was MIA and I def noticed it was a lot noisier than the duct tape. If I ever had that issue with a white diaper, I'd probably use something clear, but like I said, the red blends in really well :D

Oooh, new revised prints in Febuary? The anime girl always felt strange and out of place to me, so I'll be excited to pick up a pack of the redesigned brand when it comes out!
I'm really happy that girly pink disposable diapers are finally starting to become a thing. After ABUniverse's disappointing sissy diapers, these look pretty adorable C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back