Thread: DC Amor demi-review

Default DC Amor demi-review

Alright, I'm not big on intricate reviewing, but I got my DC Amors, I wanted to throw out my opinion. Also, let it be known that my one issue is probably to be fixed in February.

-Absorbency is good, probably on par with Bambimo regular lines. Speed isn't as good I feel, as I seem to leak when that last wetting comes out too fast.

-Fit is great, much better than the Bambino Biancos I had previously (not to speak ill of them, theyre just snugger).

-Leg guards are verrrry comfy, theyre there but you dont feel them.

-Poofiness is to be expected, theyre really thick. Also noisy. Not good for stealth, but great otherwise.

-Appearance has been a subject of debate, but I love it. The anime print will be phased out in February, but the rest will be the same I believe. Also, white starbursts litter the pink plastic, which is neat.

-Tapes are the disappointment. They do not stick for long, and they often break at the base. Remedied by clear packing tape or red duct tape. I believe this will also be fixed in February.

Overall, I really like them. Taping over the tapes is a slight annoyance, but the diaper is adorable, comfy, and effective!

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    The anime print will be phased out in February, but the rest will be the same I believe.
    Actually, they're getting a complete revision - the good things will stay the same, but they'll be more absorbent, more adorable, and have much better tapes!

I know, I can't wait for the new ones!!!

I'm excited for the new ones to finally roll out. The pink and white is what originally caught my attention, and melted me! I love them, but agree on the tapes. It gets pretty flustering having to re-tape them.

Quote Originally Posted by itzKiT View Post
    I'm excited for the new ones to finally roll out. The pink and white is what originally caught my attention, and melted me! I love them, but agree on the tapes. It gets pretty flustering having to re-tape them.
    Yeah, I've settled on red duct tape because its blends in well and the clear packing tape seems to have less of a grip. But I'm really excited for the new ones! I am gonna miss the anime print but everything else will be nicer

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile View Post
    Yeah, I've settled on red duct tape because its blends in well and the clear packing tape seems to have less of a grip. But I'm really excited for the new ones! I am gonna miss the anime print but everything else will be nicer
    I use clear duct tape all the time to make sure my lower tapes don't pop on my belissimos. It holds great and is almost invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by aydensboy View Post
    I use clear duct tape all the time to make sure my lower tapes don't pop on my belissimos. It holds great and is almost invisible.
    Yeah, I had to use my packing tape the other day because my duct tape was MIA and I def noticed it was a lot noisier than the duct tape. If I ever had that issue with a white diaper, I'd probably use something clear, but like I said, the red blends in really well

Oooh, new revised prints in Febuary? The anime girl always felt strange and out of place to me, so I'll be excited to pick up a pack of the redesigned brand when it comes out!
    I'm really happy that girly pink disposable diapers are finally starting to become a thing. After ABUniverse's disappointing sissy diapers, these look pretty adorable C: