who is afraid of the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hopfully i got the right section of the form here
But anyone else have a toilet phobia?

All of them or just public ones?

I don't like public toilets because most public ones I've used are just really gross. But overall, nope.

I was at a public restroom one time. There was poo all over the walls. Ive never been back to that walmart.

I'm not afraid of any. When I have to go, I go. Even roadside outhouses - Ewww!

Looks like you haven't introduced yourself yet D1aperedIncognito. Will you please take a moment and do it here - Thanks! :)

I don't wanna be afraid of my toilet because that would mean I would have to use the backyard like a dog. Minus no padding atm so I can't be afraid of the wizard.

I'm nervous about public bathrooms because of all the s*** everywhere.

When I was little I was scared of the potty. It was bad! Now, not so much. But those ones with the auto flusher scare me just because they like to think they know when I'm done.

D1aperedIncognito said:
I was at a public restroom one time. There was poo all over the walls. Ive never been back to that walmart.

I've worked in retail for 14 years. There's not many places in the restrooms that I haven't seen crap.

I actually would rather have crap on the walls, than to have to plunge a crap filled toilet. If it's just on the walls, you can simply spray some bleach and scented cleaner on it, and wipe off. That usually will take care of the smell. But plunging crap water really stirs up the odor, and it lingers.

I'm not scared of the toilet, but I surely am afraid of the urinals. Unless I'm like sure there's no one in 5 km around me, I just can't go. I'm so uncomfortable. don't know if this fall under the "phobia" umbrella but it sure can be a problem.

I was at this event a few years ago, and they only had dry toilets. For the men "bathroom", it was basically a huge bowl with saw dust... I was never able to use them. I ended up not peeing all day with an aching bladder. Way to ruin the event.

House toilets, I am perfectly okay with. Public restrooms, I'm not afraid of, but absolutely despise.

I'm not fond of toilets. When I was 5, my older cousin convinced me that there was a monster that lived in the toilet who would attack you if you went anywhere near the toilet. Eventually my Aunt had to take me by the hand and explain to me that there wasn't a monster...

I'm always cautious of urinals but that's beacuse I don't like people stood next to me when i'm going

Mostly, I find toilets a great modern convenience. I don't need public toilets very often but I'm glad they're available when I might need them. Diapers are great for fun but toilets are way more practical for me overall.

When I'm in kitter mode, I'm scared of the potty, it's too big and scary for a little kit and it makes loud noises in the middle of the night when I'm in my crib!

Not now but when I was a kid my aunt would flush it while I was sitting on it and scare the crap out of me. Also at some big department stores they had germicidal neon lights in the seat shape on the wall behind the toilet, very scary like an electric chair.

Penny said:
When I was little I was scared of the potty. It was bad! Now, not so much. But those ones with the auto flusher scare me just because they like to think they know when I'm done.

I myself dislike the auto-flush function of public toilets.

Public bathrooms are disgusting, I avoid them like the plague if at ALL possible. Hospital ones are a close second, if you are going to pick up a bug and get sick, that is the place to get it, as that is all they basically ever get is sick people. I also suffer from the bashful bladder problem with people nearby, makes it very hard to do if at all. Kind of strange that I surer from Urge incon, but it is what it is.

Waddles said:
Public bathrooms are disgusting.

Having cleaned the restrooms at the store I work at, I would say the public using the restrooms is the real disgusting factor. The workers are generally no better. Nothing like seeing a meat cutter fail to wash their hands after doing their business. :(

I in don't like public restrooms their gross, other thsn that no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back