who is afraid of the toilet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Toilet is my friend. I'm not afraid of him.

He's a happy ol' chap who serves a super functional purpose. He makes loud noises, but we all do sometimes!

Toilet is good, sometimes....but i used diaper. Rarely used toilet. I'm not afraid the toilet, but the mornings, the seat is very cold.

toyfun said:
Toilet is good, sometimes....but i used diaper. Rarely used toilet. I'm not afraid the toilet, but the mornings, the seat is very cold.
Same here and I'd rather drink a cappuccino to wake me up, rather then freezing my butt off ! [emoji39]

That is so funny!

Not afraid of the toilet but maybe a porta potty like the outhouse.

But if you have to go you gotta go.

What the hell is up with talking toilets, I thought we left 1953?

I know a friend who is slightly afraid of them

Honestly, I can remember being afraid of a lot of different things when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure a toilet wasn't one of them, although as an adult, I can't stand "splash back" lol.

While I have never been afraid of toilets, I have never been able to bring myself to use toilets that have not been flushed by the previous user (with the exception of urinals). If someone forgets to flush, I flush it before sitting down. I remember a trip to India a few years back and one of the places I stayed had toilet with no working flush, in order to flush you had to throw a bucket of water down the toilet. I did not have a fun time when it came to using the bathroom.

I do not like public toilets. I normally wait until I get home to change my diaper.

aviationchild said:
While I have never been afraid of toilets, I have never been able to bring myself to use toilets that have not been flushed by the previous user (with the exception of urinals). If someone forgets to flush, I flush it before sitting down. I remember a trip to India a few years back and one of the places I stayed had toilet with no working flush, in order to flush you had to throw a bucket of water down the toilet. I did not have a fun time when it came to using the bathroom.

I guess that's something I've always taken for granted. Not once in my life time have I ever thought to use the bathroom without flushing the waste from the previous user (if it needed flushing).

Public potty chairs are pretty unsanitary. I really get enraged as a person with Cerebral Palsy, when I see a handicapped potty chair stall's potty chair plugged solid with poo-poo and toilet paper, and it has overflowed onto the floor.

I have problems with public toilets. Our son is getting married in March and it's going to be an outside wedding, though there is a big tent. I suppose this means porta potties, which I'm sure I'll hate.

When my sister was younger, around 6-7, she often held in her #2s as it was painful for her. There was one time where she refused to eat, because she was afraid that she would have to poop. I overheard my grandma telling my aunt that she suspected my sister might have some fear of using the toilet.

Luckily, that stage passed (mind the pun). But as she absolutely hated greens (still does), she developed IBS.

My take on this was that the lack of fibre in her diet caused painful BMs, which in turn caused her to associate the toilet with pain. That lead to an aversion to having BMs, which repeated the cycle.

I am not "scarred" of toilets lol. Public toilets however ... I usually will refrain from using as long as possible. In same cases to the point I have an accident rofl. Though these are extremely rare cases. That sort of thing only happens when I stay out for long an entire day.

It kinda made me giggle how the discussion just became a debate about how nasty public restrooms are.
I always found it funny how back in high school I always felt like the cleanest person when it came to using public restrooms, and always made sure to clean up for myself... Yet I choose to wear diapers instead. Meanwhile, all the "hip cool kids with their big kid pants" seemed to choose to go anywhere but in the toilet.

IttyBit said:
It kinda made me giggle how the discussion just became a debate about how nasty public restrooms are.
I always found it funny how back in high school I always felt like the cleanest person when it came to using public restrooms, and always made sure to clean up for myself... Yet I choose to wear diapers instead. Meanwhile, all the "hip cool kids with their big kid pants" seemed to choose to go anywhere but in the toilet.

I never thought about it that way, but you do have a good point. XD

I have a phobia of public loos...the thought makes me cringe eeeewwww! My loo is my thrown, but I guess if you gotta go you gotta go, personally would rather wear a nappie, but if it's a number 2 ..? Catch 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back