Thread: Aww So Cute Pacifiers

Default Aww So Cute Pacifiers

Any good? How do they compare to the Nuk 5? How do the guards hold up? Etc...

Thanks...

I like mine personally. It is made of a different type of silicone material, it is more clear, and feels a little more rubbery. To me, it feels like it would hold up just as long. I have heard people complain that it collapses easier than the nuk paci's, air escapes it faster, but it fills back up just as soon as you suck on it.

My only complaint about mine is that the nipple is slightly twisted, just a little bit, so it isn't level with the pacifier guard if you know what I mean, It doesn't bother me that much though. I'd say, for the price, it is certainly worth getting one. I imagine it would last just as long as a nuk5 silicon paci. The nipple is pretty much the same size too, I can't tell a difference.

Thanks. I actually bought it for my cub because today is one of the lowest points of the year for him so he needed a bit of a pick me up. But you're right, for the price it's a steal, really, and I used that coupon code you mentioned elsewhere.

Personally, the mouthguard being slightly twisted would get to me a little, but might not bother him, I guess I'll find out. Lol, he's just grateful anyway...

i bought one also when i had a promotional coupon for their site, something happened to my order so i contacted them, a few days later i received the paci that i ordered along with 2 more and a sample of 3 of their teddy diapers. ive had a nuk 5 and after a while of suckling on them the latex makes me sick so the ASC pacis are nice because they are silicon

Quote Originally Posted by drumdawg View Post
    i bought one also when i had a promotional coupon for their site, something happened to my order so i contacted them, a few days later i received the paci that i ordered along with 2 more and a sample of 3 of their teddy diapers. ive had a nuk 5 and after a while of suckling on them the latex makes me sick so the ASC pacis are nice because they are silicon
    yeah, I prefer silicon anymore. Silicon also lasts longer than latex, one of my latex paci's started to crack apart once and it was sad.

Paddeder

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Thanks. I actually bought it for my cub because today is one of the lowest points of the year for him so he needed a bit of a pick me up.
    Aww how nice i had one but i found that the edges were molded poorly on both the guard and the nipple and it scratched me a bit. Also its a bit more slippery in the mouth and is prone to permanent nipple damage due to biting