• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction the second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Hello, Zoish is my scene name but you can call Zie if you want ^^ I joined when I was younger, but wasn't active and I've changed a lot in the last 6 years.

I'm an ageplayer very active in the scene in Pittsburgh. I typically play some weird combination of 3 year old and 8 year old, though I give the age of 4 when asked. The fun thing about ageplay is that you don't really have to choose, you can mix and match :) I typically play the well behaved school girl who still has potty problems.

There are lots of events in Pittsburgh, but most of those that come are older littles and their daddies. I'm one of the few that wears any sort of padding. One of the group and I were curious why that is, so I decided to become active in the ABDL community again. If any one has questions about Pittsburgh ageplay events, feel free to ask in PM or anywhere :)

When I'm pretending to be a grown up, I'm a software engineer at a major company. My official job title is actually "Cyber Wizard". I spend a lot of my free time reading about algorithms, discrete math, and linguistics. I also work on side software projects and my two constructed languages (conlangs).

Hello Zoish and welcome back to the group.

This is a very nice and informative information.

Again welcome back.

Welcome back Zie, hope you enjoy being back :D

Hello, thank you all for your greetings :)

Marka said:
Questions...

I need to make effort to. If you invest time into something, e.g. by posting, you become far more interested in how it turns out.

It's fine; conlanging is a slightly obscure hobby. One of my languages, Exyan, is motivated by a fictional universe my brother and I use in creating stories and games. We want to turn it into a webcomic, but both of us have been so busy satisfying our capitalist duties [read: jobs] that we don't have time.

I spend a lot of time at work. I.e. 50+ hour weeks at minimum, so I don't have as much time for hobbies as I used to. A large part of my free time is spent on chores, then too. Being an adult is hard :( When I'm relaxing, I'm typically at a house of communal friends coding, playing games, or watching TV. I'm quite often a little bit little while doing that though ^^'

I've been meaning to sign up for such a program for months now. I just haven't gotten around to it due to previously mentioned reasons. Hopefully I'll get a chance to before too long. I also want to start doing martial arts again. I just need to make time. That's actually one of my New Years Resolutions: Try to fix my life-work balance a little. Well, that and to actually get into work before 9:30 everyday >_>

I just hope I have wisdom enough to share.

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back