Thread: First knee high socks

Default First knee high socks

I just got me some the other day and added pics to my album on my profile. I also added pics of my new hair cut and cloth AIO's. I should do more pics with my other two girly cloth AIO's but have not got there yet.

Anyway; my knee high socks worked great for when I had to bring in carts on my job at the Grocery store. We have to wear brown pants that go down to our ankles. I also wore pj's under them so even when they got pulled up the socks were not noticeable.

My legs and feet were warm which was nice for a change.

Anyone else wear them out in the cold?

I frequently wear full tights as if they are long underwear when working in the cold.

Yep I wear knee high's or full tights at work because it gets cold under my work bench. My knee highs are patterned girls ones in navy or white with either hearts or butterflys on them. I just have to be carefull if theres anyone at the other side of my bench that could notice the patterns on them

I wear thigh-highs a lot. They are warm and cute at the same time.. why would someone opt out of it at night or when its cold... i mean really they are the best

This is one of those things that I really want to try out when I dress up but I have not got around to buying any yet.