Thread: Heavy Wetter?

Default Heavy Wetter?

I don't get to wear very often (maybe once a month or a binge cycle here and there). However, when I do, I find myself not lasting very long without my diaper leaking. I don't pee super often when I'm not in a diaper but for some reason, it's like my body wants to pee insane amounts. I wear Bambino Bellisimos and people say they can wear it for 8 hours. I can only last about 3-4. Does anyone else wet at a much higher frequency when in diapers?

Flooding isn't good for any diaper. If you're increasing your liquid intake for diaper usage that will also decrease the time to change. Is your entire diaper being saturated?

I would agree with MetalMann, flooding a diaper is a great way to make the diaper leak. It was something I used to do a lot when I didn't wear as much. Once I started wearing more often, I learned to gradually wet and my diapers last a whole lot longer before needing changing. You may also want to experiment with different boosters as well, but even then, with flooding, you may still run into the same issue.

There aren't many nappes that can cope with full on gush which sometimes happens with me, fortunately always when I'm asleep. For this reason I have a kylie under me to soak up the inevitable leaks allowing me to stay comfortable and get a good nights sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Indyboy4 View Post
    I don't pee super often when I'm not in a diaper but for some reason, it's like my body wants to pee insane amounts.
    I have the same problem, once i pee just once i end up peeing a lot more then i expect and flood my diaper. no idea why

I am a very heavy wetter, I don't flood and can let go very slowly over many small times .. I never can get more then 4 hours max without leaking and the whole diapers and booster will be saturated, dry 24/7 with booster last the longest other then cloth and cloth with cloth boosters (all in one with 2 or three prefolds for boosters ) will last just a bit longer, I just change often.

Changing often is just the way to go I guess. I'm not sure how to not flood my diaper. It's hard to let it out in small spurts.

Quote Originally Posted by Indyboy4 View Post
    I don't get to wear very often (maybe once a month or a binge cycle here and there). However, when I do, I find myself not lasting very long without my diaper leaking. I don't pee super often when I'm not in a diaper but for some reason, it's like my body wants to pee insane amounts. I wear Bambino Bellisimos and people say they can wear it for 8 hours. I can only last about 3-4. Does anyone else wet at a much higher frequency when in diapers?
    I have the same kind of problem. I pee more often when I wear a diaper and I'm thirsty during the night. Without diaper, it doesn't happen in this way.

Sometimes, I can calm the frequency if I don't think that I wear a diaper and I only pee when my bladder warns me. But it's very difficult. In this case, I almost reach the "bedwetter" status during the night. I start to pee before I notice this.

A part of it can also be the diapers you're wearing. For instance the Walgreen's ones can't handle flooding at all (although they can be fun to squish around in if you do flood them). A higher quality diaper would go a long way although, like many have said, a flooding isn't good for any diaper.