Thread: Hello Everyone

Default Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the community but very happy to be here. Hereís a little bit about myself. I am currently studying to be a teacher of the visually impaired. Which is fitting because Iím legally blind myself. I love sailing, gaming, learning, and definitely helping others. Finally, a lot of people say I have a wolf for my spirit, hopefully that makes sense, I definitely agree on that and love them to death.

Now, why am I here? Well Iím here because I first got into diapers due to my IBS. Iíve actually found that they make me feel safe and comfortable and take the stress down a whole lot. I love them!

Finally, what I hope to get out of joining this community is to gain more confidence (out and about), learn, and help anywhere I can.

Hopefully this is a good introduction (it's my first )

Welcome Halsey19545! That was a great introduction! We are always looking for help here ourselves so don't hesitate to jump in on any threads that interest you or you can give advice on.

Welcome! What a great place to post your first ever introduction, congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by Halsey1945 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the community but very happy to be here. Here’s a little bit about myself. I am currently studying to be a teacher of the visually impaired. Which is fitting because I’m legally blind myself. I love sailing, gaming, learning, and definitely helping others. Finally, a lot of people say I have a wolf for my spirit, hopefully that makes sense, I definitely agree on that and love them to death.

Now, why am I here? Well I’m here because I first got into diapers due to my IBS. I’ve actually found that they make me feel safe and comfortable and take the stress down a whole lot. I love them!

Finally, what I hope to get out of joining this community is to gain more confidence (out and about), learn, and help anywhere I can.

Good Evening and welcome.
    I myself am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Quote Originally Posted by caitianx View Post
    Good Evening and welcome.
    I myself am disabled with Autism and Cerebral Palsy.

Quote Originally Posted by Halsey1945 View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am brand new to the community but very happy to be here. Hereís a little bit about myself. I am currently studying to be a teacher of the visually impaired. Which is fitting because Iím legally blind myself. I love sailing, gaming, learning, and definitely helping others. Finally, a lot of people say I have a wolf for my spirit, hopefully that makes sense, I definitely agree on that and love them to death.

Now, why am I here? Well Iím here because I first got into diapers due to my IBS. Iíve actually found that they make me feel safe and comfortable and take the stress down a whole lot. I love them!

Interestingly, I have Autism, too. Welcome to Adisc, Halsey1945, hope you like it here.