Thread: Hello fellow a ABDLs!

Default Hello fellow a ABDLs!

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Nicholas I'm from California and I have this really bizarre/crazy desire to ware diapers and be a baby! And I freaking love it!

I love this good support community and that were able to touch base and support each other

Hello Nicholas and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Yes, you are not alone and again welcome to the group.

Welcome Nicholas (unless you prefer to be called Nick), hope you enjoy being here
    Also what other things do you like?

I just started posting myself, but everyone seems so nice here, you'll love it! Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    Hi I just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Nicholas I'm from California and I have this really bizarre/crazy desire to ware diapers and be a baby! And I freaking love it!

I love this good support community and that were able to touch base and support each other
    Yeah, me too, Could you put some of your non-Abdl interests here, Thanks 😺😺

Arrow More info of myself.

Yes sorry I apologize. I should have been more thorough about myself.
    Some of my favorite things to do is: cook, mountain bike, play video games, go shopping, have a bonfire and just chill.
    I am a Christian of the LDS Faith, and God is a huge part of my life and will forever be.
    You could say that I am not one of those perverts on so many of those ABDL sites out there.
    I believe that God has given each of us specific challenges that will test us and unique way, for me my challenge is having these strange desires and learning how to cope and have a balance between the two, adult and child side. I know of nothing else that could test me in the way this does. I am so thankful for this challenge in the growth that I've already seen in me because of it. It gives me so much more compassion and sympathy for others who have hardships in there life. I also I also seem to be finding within myself a greater love for my neighbor and fellow man.
    I love being ABDL and love finding like-minded people with understanding towards this group of people.

May the Lord bless us as we strive to find answers and the happyness that he so dearly desires for us to have.
    Is my prayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Demo View Post
    Yes sorry I apologize. I should have been more thorough about myself.
    Some of my favorite things to do is: cook, mountain bike, play video games, go shopping, have a bonfire and just chill.
    I am a Christian of the LDS Faith, and God is a huge part of my life and will forever be.
    You could say that I am not one of those perverts on so many of those ABDL sites out there.
    I believe that God has given each of us specific challenges that will test us and unique way, for me my challenge is having these strange desires and learning how to cope and have a balance between the two, adult and child side. I know of nothing else that could test me in the way this does. I am so thankful for this challenge in the growth that I've already seen in me because of it. It gives me so much more compassion and sympathy for others who have hardships in there life. I also I also seem to be finding within myself a greater love for my neighbor and fellow man.
    I love being ABDL and love finding like-minded people with understanding towards this group of people.

May the Lord bless us as we strive to find answers and the happyness that he so dearly desires for us to have.
    Is my prayer.
    Me too, except for the FDS part, mabie not any of the outdoors stuff that much,But God has always been a part of my life, and I hope the same thing.

Hi Nicholas. It is great to hear more about you. Im glad to see God is a large part of your life. Welcome!