Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: What would be the best diaper to wear to work

  1. #1

    Default What would be the best diaper to wear to work

    What would be the best diaper ta wear to work? I can be a heavy wetter and normally work 7-10hrs a day. Right now the problem is the sagging and bulge (i wear an apron) so its the back that will give me away. The diaper i'm using right now is Bambino Bellissimo. Can anyone help me or give me some hints or tricks to help me out, I was thinking on going a size up on my pants (i'm a 32)

  2. #2

    Default

    #1 A bellissimo is not a discreet diaper, it's almost impossible to make that diaper discreet with the baby tape noise and the crinkle plastic constantly.

    #2 The bellissimo is a very thick diaper obviously so you may give yourself away if you wear that unless you cover it up with something else, but if you insist on wearing that diaper, then your only suggestion is wearing rubber pants or cover it up with boxer briefs. Another good method is distracting with a sound on the outside like hook your keys to your pants loop hole. If keys are not allowed, then nothing beats the classics like a plastic bag inside your pockets.

    Now for some good discreet diapers will be the following due to low crinkleness and hardly buldges: Abena M4, Molicare SuperPlus, Tranquility, and NorthShore Briefs

    Most of these diapers have very low to average crinkleness (I wore Abena M4's with only a T-shirt and some pajama pants and no one suspected a thing :3) plus, for example: The M4's are easy with odor control so you won't fear of any employee sniffing for some strange odors. Some of the other diapers don't sag hardly so you can walk at ease at a simple pace and continue to work. Bambino diapers will have that crinkle feeling because they support us AB/DL's with the cutest diapers on the market so if you want to remain discreet with a Bambino diaper, you got to distract sounds on the outside, or cover the sounds which is either boxer briefs and tucking your shirt in to keep the sounds ominous or distract sounds on the outside with jingling keys or some change in both your pockets.

    Good luck!

  3. #3

    Default

    If you go 7-10 hours straight without dehydrating yourself, there are limits on how discreet you can be. In a setting where you're not luxuriating in feeling little, you're supposed to change the diaper after you used it a bit!

  4. #4
    Pulluplover

    Default

    My suggestions would be an ABU type diaper, or maybe the new snuggies I just ordered. Bambinos are too large and un-confortable for work. Alternatively a good night will never be noticed. Depending on what you choose none will handle all day wetting. I would suggest planning to change on break, or simply use the restroom. Maybe start wetting late in the day before you head home.

  5. #5

    Thumbs up



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    #1 A bellissimo is not a discreet diaper, it's almost impossible to make that diaper discreet with the baby tape noise and the crinkle plastic constantly. #2 The bellissimo is a very thick diaper obviously so you may give yourself away if you wear that unless you cover it up with something else, but if you insist on wearing that diaper, then your only suggestion is wearing rubber pants or cover it up with boxer briefs. Another good method is distracting with a sound on the outside like hook your keys to your pants loop hole. If keys are not allowed, then nothing beats the classics like a plastic bag inside your pockets. Now for some good discreet diapers will be the following due to low crinkleness and hardly buldges: Abena M4, Molicare SuperPlus, Tranquility, and NorthShore Briefs Most of these diapers have very low to average crinkleness (I wore Abena M4's with only a T-shirt and some pajama pants and no one suspected a thing :3)
    Thanks I think i'll go with the Abena M4

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    If you go 7-10 hours straight without dehydrating yourself, there are limits on how discreet you can be. In a setting where you're not luxuriating in feeling little, you're supposed to change the diaper after you used it a bit!
    I know your sapose to but with me i go till theres no room left 4 wetting

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by Pulluplover View Post
    My suggestions would be an ABU type diaper, or maybe the new snuggies I just ordered. Bambinos are too large and un-confortable for work. Alternatively a good night will never be noticed. Depending on what you choose none will handle all day wetting. I would suggest planning to change on break, or simply use the restroom. Maybe start wetting late in the day before you head home.
    Maybe, i'll see which one looks the best for me

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by RainbowDash728 View Post
    Thanks I think i'll go with the Abena M4
    You go do that! Enjoy your comfy seat on First Class

  7. #7

    Cool



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You go do that! Enjoy your comfy seat on First Class
    Thank you i shall...now where those little alcohol bottles XD

  8. #8

    Default

    I am fond of the Abena M4, but the Tena Slip Maxi is thinner and more discreet. I haven't tried the widest variety of diapers, but the Tena Slip Maxi is my preferred diaper for being out and about (it has good capacity; don't let its thin size fool you). Unfortunately, the plastic backed Maxis have been discontinued, but the stocks of them haven't been depleted as of yet.

  9. #9

    Cool



    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFox View Post
    I am fond of the Abena M4, but the Tena Slip Maxi is thinner and more discreet. I haven't tried the widest variety of diapers, but the Tena Slip Maxi is my preferred diaper for being out and about (it has good capacity; don't let its thin size fool you). Unfortunately, the plastic backed Maxis have been discontinued, but the stocks of them haven't been depleted as of yet.
    Sounds cool i'll check it out

Similar Threads

  1. trying new way to wear diapers all day at work
    By jennycooper1948 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-Apr-2013, 15:04
  2. lookin for a diaper to wear to work.
    By abkitty in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 30-Mar-2013, 00:07
  3. for those who wear to work or full time
    By Silverna in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-Mar-2013, 19:37
  4. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 11-Sep-2010, 23:18
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 25-May-2010, 21:38

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.