Thread: Help: Problem With My Bowels Latley.

Default Help: Problem With My Bowels Latley.

So latley when I have to go #2 its been kind of a problem. I used to have no issue with pushing out all the poop, But now recently when I go poop now, only half of it comes out. And theres more up there, I can feel it, but no matter how hard I push, nothing comes out. I havent changed my diet or anything either. If anyone could give me some advice, I would really appreciate it

acorn

Address the following for your constipation;
    1. Dehydration.
    2. Bad diet, ie, not enough fiber.
    3. Physical exercise, relevant if you live a sedate lifestyle.

Changes in bowel habits should be brought to the attention of your doctor if the symptoms persist in spite of addressing the above, for you might be looking at something as insignificant as internal hemorrhoids or as serious as the silent killer (cancer). Under no circumstances try to self medicate to relieve symptoms. There are at least 101 medical conditions that could cause your constipation and only your doctor can help you there.

That's all from me, Cheerful Charlie signing out.

Quote Originally Posted by acorn View Post
    Address the following for your constipation;
    1. Dehydration.
    2. Bad diet, ie, not enough fiber.
    3. Physical exercise, relevant if you live a sedate lifestyle.

Changes in bowel habits should be brought to the attention of your doctor if the symptoms persist in spite of addressing the above, for you might be looking at something as insignificant as internal hemorrhoids or as serious as the silent killer (cancer). Under no circumstances try to self medicate to relieve symptoms. There are at least 101 medical conditions that could cause your constipation and only your doctor can help you there.

That's all from me, Cheerful Charlie signing out.
    ^This. Closed, as seeing a medical professional is the ideal solution if the problem persists.