Thread: Hello! :3

Default Hello! :3

Greetings from San Diego!
    Anyways, my names Zach, I'm very shy and quiet (I only act myself if i'm completing comfortable around you). I started to become fascinated in diapers when I was about 8, I remember whenever I went grocery shopping with my mom, we would pass the diaper aisle and I would always get this weird sensation throughout my whole body, I thought I was a weirdo until I found out about the internet. People had the same diaper interests as me and that made me feel less awkward about myself. I eventually told my mom about my fascination in diapers and she completely supports me, she even buys me diapers online such as bambinos, cushies, abena, but on one condition, I have to dispose all my used diapers myself, which i'm completely fine with. She even got me my own little diaper pail I put in my room, shes awesome . I look forward to making new friends on here If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I don't bite ( ^ω^ )

Hello Zach and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Hi and welcome. I'm always amazed when I hear of people with supportive parents. Mine sent me to a shrink. Oh well.

Hi Twithlez and welcom. Like dogboy i'm always jealous when someone mentions that their parents are supportive. When my mom found out and confronted me it was like the Hindenburg. I'm glad that you have the support though!

Welcome Zach to ADISC, I hope also that you will have great time here.