Thread: Bambino site?

Default Bambino site?

So with some recent christmas money i was planning on buying some bambinos for the first time. But today when i went back to their website i discovered that they not only changed the format of the site, but they now apparently don't offer service to my area. What the actual hell, i was able to order from this site last week with no problems. Can anyone explain whats happening? Ive attached a screenshot photo of the page i encountered
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0202.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	48.5 KB 
ID:	22843  

Probably one of two possibilities:

1) They legitimately don't serve your region any more. Sad but it happens.
    2) Some kind of technical issue (geo ip lookup isn't exactly reliable).

I'd say email or call them and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by BoundCoder View Post
    Probably one of two possibilities:

1) They legitimately don't serve your region any more. Sad but it happens.
    2) Some kind of technical issue (geo ip lookup isn't exactly reliable).

I'd say email or call them and ask.
    Agreed, my guess is "2) Some kind of technical issue (geo ip lookup isn't exactly reliable)." Maybe D0ris, you're going through some sort of proxy server?

-Marka

Looks OK now but it says they will be closed Dec. 31 Jan 2.

Quote Originally Posted by D0ris View Post
    So with some recent christmas money i was planning on buying some bambinos for the first time. But today when i went back to their website i discovered that they not only changed the format of the site, but they now apparently don't offer service to my area. What the actual hell, i was able to order from this site last week with no problems. Can anyone explain whats happening? Ive attached a screenshot photo of the page i encountered
    Was this something that happened when you went to the page, or just when you went to check out? I'm curious to see if I too am on the Blackout. The page loaded for me fine, but I didn't try to actually order anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Does this happen with a different web browser? I'd had things like that happen to me before, but switching to a different browser fixed it. Hopefully, you'll be able to order them soon.

Also just a heads up, I had ordered Teddy's with my Christmas money on Saturday. Come today recieved an e-mail stating they were actually out of stock and not due tell the end of January. Said a refund was on the way.. *Sigh* havnt had anything to wear since October.

You see the really weird thing about it is that i had a page on bambino bookmarked, and when i tried it earlier today it took me to a page i had never been before, the page i had taken a screen shot of. Now when i click on it i go back to the original page i favorited, but i just don't know how i got sent off to a new page to begin with

BabyCrinklewish

If it changed without warning was it a phishing page? better get that checked. Ussually sites warn of a change, and it is not so sudden and generic. Like said above, and email may be in the cards if you want to find out