Thread: Bambino Question

Default Bambino Question

Since I'm a pure DL, I have no interest in designs on my diapers and prefer them to be all white. That's what led me to the idea that the Bambino Bianco might be the one for me. But I've gotten the impression from a few posts here that some Bambinos may be more absorbent than others. Are the Bellissimos better than the Biancos? Or is this just a design thing?

-RMS

Bellissimos are higher capacity than their baseline products, which include Biancos. It's not as though those are low-end diapers by any means, it's just that Bellisimos are arguably at the top of the heap. If you must have the best, resign yourself to bunnies on the taping panel. Otherwise, you can be happy with an all white, very high capacity, slightly less expensive diaper.

Thank you, Trevor! I generally use the Tena Super Stretch or Abena Delta-Form, so I don't always even want a super-duper diaper. But I've never used Bambino diapers before and thought I might as well start at the top. :-)

-RMS

On the plus side Biancos are cheaper than Bellissimos and still hold alot! I just tested a Classico (same absorbency as bianco) and it wont disappoint you! I wanted to buy a case of Teddy diapers but they are sold out, so I bought Bellissimos instead.

Biancos are my current personal favorite (future status pending on how these DC Amors work out; cute design but I haven't tested their ability yet). They hold roughly as much as an Abena M4 (at least, as much as the plastic backed ones did early last year, haven't had an Abena since then), so youre not gonna have to change right after the first wetting. But yeah, Bambino Biancos are really nice, and like you I don't like babyish designs (I am a sissy though so cute non-baby designs I do like) so the plain white is really nice, no color except at the end of the tapes (light-ish blue).

I'm in the same boat, but I've been able to get over the print just because of the fit and feel of the Bellissimos. They truly are a very comfortable diaper and the capacity is insane.
    I haven't bought any recently (had heard the misprint batch with the upside-down panel wasn't so good) but they're back in stock at B4NS up here in Canadia so may grab some soon. If you're still not sold on the design but want a good high end diaper I've been using Dry 24/7 lately, which is plain white and fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    On the plus side Biancos are cheaper than Bellissimos and still hold alot! I just tested a Classico (same absorbency as bianco) and it wont disappoint you! I wanted to buy a case of Teddy diapers but they are sold out, so I bought Bellissimos instead.
    This is something that confuses me... Through the Canadian supplier the Blancos are actually a little more expensive! That makes it a bit easier to swallow the cutesy design.