Thread: I don't think.

Default I don't think.

Sometimes it fell's like I don't think before doing things, For example, I posted some comments that when I saw them later, I get embarrassed and deleted them, because when I read them later I got embarrassed, Truth is I feel like, even know I am a established contributor, I still fell like a total noob, in so many ways to this whole thing, I don't want people to think I'm a troll, or anything bad like that, and personally I do think of myself as everything I say, also if I say something bad I apologize.

Stress less dude.... better to have a go than just mull around in the shadows.

Know the feeling. I have just come to realize, that if it's a topic I am not good with, I just avoid it all together.

I have also made a habit of giving short, precise answers instead of long drawn out ones where others love to force contentions (I hate contentions). But that sort of feedback doesn't give good rep. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Know the feeling. I have just come to realize, that if it's a topic I am not good with, I just avoid it all together.

I have also made a habit of giving short, precise answers instead of long drawn out ones where others love to force contentions (I hate contentions). But that sort of feedback doesn't give good rep. :P

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Stress less dude.... better to have a go than just mull around in the shadows.
    Thanks for that you two, you made me fell better 😺

I wouldn't worry, Kittyninja. ADISC is a community built on contributions, so provided what you're posting isn't abusive or spammy, I'm sure everyone will appreciate what you add to discussions, whether or not they agree with the content of any given post. I look back on the odd post I've made and think I probably didn't have the expertise needed for that topic, or that I'd change the way I said certain things, but I think the best thing to do here is dive in, get involved and not think too hard about it once you've posted something. We tend to be our own worst critics, and besides, ADISC is a pretty friendly and fair-minded community.

I think we all feel that way when we start posting. I know I put my foot in my mouth a few times and said things that I wished I could take back. It's all part of the learning and growing process. Just be respectful of others and they will do the same for you. It gets easier as you go along. Keep in mind this is a support group, so no one is here to judge you.

Honestly, I still feel that way whenever I post anything even mildly controversial or that involves telling someone they're wrong about something. (This is probably why I don't post in Mature Topics very often). It's a bit scary to put yourself out online, especially when people may disagree with you. And talking to you personally, Kittyninja, I can't think of anything you've said that's really wrong or awful, so you can breathe easy there Keep on being you, and it's OK if someone disagrees with you. As long as you're kind and supportive to everyone, I don't see a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Adventurer View Post
    Honestly, I still feel that way whenever I post anything even mildly controversial or that involves telling someone they're wrong about something. (This is probably why I don't post in Mature Topics very often). It's a bit scary to put yourself out online, especially when people may disagree with you. And talking to you personally, Kittyninja, I can't think of anything you've said that's really wrong or awful, so you can breathe easy there Keep on being you, and it's OK if someone disagrees with you. As long as you're kind and supportive to everyone, I don't see a problem.
    There was one thing that when I read it, it just sounded weard, and I did get nervous over one thing that I posted, but overall I think your right, though, oh and thanks for that.