Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: told my girlfriend

Default told my girlfriend

After a lot of deliberation, I finally told my girl friend! At least about how diapers are a comfort and security thing. I am also a little (sometimes) and sometimes it is a sexual thing as well. Funny thing is, she had already found my stash and just didn't know how to ask me about it. She didn't say much other than she kinda understands (there is a reason she wears pads).

Congrats on telling her. That is a big milestone. Keep us updated on how this changes your relationship.

Good luck with it all dude, remember go easy it's a bit of a storm with stuff blowin everywhere at first which can be exciting, but the new wears off when things settle after a bit. Just make sure you're looking after your relationship...then there's a better chance it'll look after you.

Pulluplover

Take it slow is always solid advice, still working on my wife after over a year. Got her Penny Barber book for Christmas...

Telling your partner is the best thing you can ever do, if you don't tell them and keep it a dirty little secret it only makes you feel more subhuman/abnormal/perverted

Quote Originally Posted by kevingood17 View Post
    I finally told my girl friend! At least about how diapers are a comfort and security thing. Sometimes it is a sexual thing as well. She didn't say much other than she kinda understands (there is a reason she wears pads).
    Whenever I became closer to someone especially in a sexual realtionship in college I always told them of my protection I wore at night for the same reasons of comfort and security. Sometimes it sexually was a turn-on for role playing (a bit) but NEVER did I make it the only sexual item first. The other person was always the main focus for me and the protective undergarments were just something I needed for security also. If they wanted to make more of it then that was a path I could get into with them but it was not the only fetish. Some girls / guys liked light bondage, discipline sessions, special toys, etc. College was a time for trying different kinks and you need to go easy and discuss these areas and slowly dive into them TOGETHER.

Congrats!! I was terrified to tell my BF, but once I finally got it out. What a relief!! Best part was he didn't mind at all. Whatever makes me happy he supports.

Well its been a week since i told her. Things are still great! I have been wearing ever since. I think she is still getting used to it but she is still supportive about it. I think she is enjoying it too. I have noticed finds excuses to touch my butt more. trying to see if I am wearing. And she even asked if needs to buy more diapers for me. Which I think is great!

I am going slow with it, i mean it took me a year to get this far! We have tried a lot of other stuff too. we have a drawer full of toys, videos, and such. I think this is next think i needed to introduce into the relationship. I am not going to ask her to do anything she doesn't feel comfortable with.

Im glad to read that your relationship is going well Im still working on how to bring it up to my GF. She somewhat knows but it is still an awkward topic to bring up. Im hoping to do it soon but Im waiting until we have a quiet alone time.
    Reading about others being accepted makes me feel more that it is the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by kevingood17 View Post
    After a lot of deliberation, I finally told my girl friend! At least about how diapers are a comfort and security thing. I am also a little (sometimes) and sometimes it is a sexual thing as well. Funny thing is, she had already found my stash and just didn't know how to ask me about it. She didn't say much other than she kinda understands (there is a reason she wears pads).
    Good luck dude. I support you on your courage.