Thread: hello diapered friends

Default hello diapered friends

I'm a long time lurker, but I'm looking to start posting alot more. I used to have accidents in bed, till they were "on purpose" I have always loved wearing diapers. They make me feel safe I guess.

They make all of us feel safe! Better than those boxer briefs

Welcome to ADISC from a fellow Snivy!

Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself though? Do you like Planes? Do you like Video Games? Do you like Aircraft? Do you like to Draw? Do you like to Fly?

I hope to see you posting around the forums.

Yes boxers are horrible. The only reason I use them is to hide my diaper at work!

More about myself... hmm, well I consider myself to be very shy, but funny once I Open up. I am a bit of a videogame enthusiast. I will play almost anything, but it is better when you can play with friends. I love reading mostly fantasy and sci-fi but always looking for any good book.

I would love to say I like to fly but I was too young to remember the one and only time I flew. But I was told that I met Prince when I did lol

ooo, interesting! What kind of video games or what region is your strength in, shooters? Flying? Racing? I'm sure you will make tons of video game friends if you ask, I know several and you can add me if you want 2!

And yes, some of us (Even me) have to use boxers to hide our diapers...damn shame