Thread: New Year's Eve

Default New Year's Eve

I live in the tri- state area "NY,NJ,CT" and was talking with friends about going to see the ball stop on New Years in Times Square, as it's something I've always wanted to do. I did some research about arrival times, etc... And actually found a bunch of stories online of people using diapers at this event because there are no public bathrooms. I got excited about this cause it sounds awesome, and am still debating on wearing if I do go, but I was wondering if anyone else has worn in public at a similar, large scale event and what was it like?

unless you have a hotel room that overlooks Times Square better just stay home and watch it on the TV or at your local watering hole/bar/pub/tavern whatchmacalit. I have heard a few National News anchors have hinted they use them for the entire time they are on the air since its endless coverage from about 9 PM till 1 AM or so. Even if they cut to commerical 20-40 seconds for a commerical break aint enough time to get off the set let alone find a open restroom to do yer bizness. SInce NYC and NYPD treats you like caged cattle and made laws that state you must stay in your pen or be tossed out of the times square area come on NYC you of all cities must know ADA (American's With Disabilities Act) guess those Over educated Harvard Lawyers they have on retainer in NYC dont know about ADA! or even common decency or human rights. Sorry if this is too harsh for sensitive ears or eyes this is the straight talk express from the frozen tundra of Michigan a plain spoken Midwestern who does not mince words.
    Getting back to your post I have worn to large events and yes it can be horrid during the summer months when your event is 99 percent outdoors and mainly porta potty's there. So as June Allyson from Depend once said Get out and live yer life as you have a lot of living to do I chopped that as not to be in trademark violation with code of conduct here and elsewhere.

everyone, here's your opportunity to run around in public in just your diaper! just wear one of those silly 2015 headbands and call yourself the new years baby at the new years party!

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    everyone, here's your opportunity to run around in public in just your diaper! just wear one of those silly 2015 headbands and call yourself the new years baby at the new years party!
    Hmmm..... Maybe a costume diaper would do, if a bambino type diaper one would possibly wonder ......

Although one OVER a Bambino would work. Although you're also forgetting that this is winter. In New York. At night. Yeah. Not pleasant.