Thread: Hello!

Talking Hello!

Hello, I am DemonofSong I come from the eastern side of the United States and work for a small school in western MASS, and over the course of my life, have discovered that I enjoy to wear diapers in my spare time. I do also classifify my self as a Sissy as well as babyfur, so my angel was a bit drunk when he wired me up. I am ecstatic that a site like this even exists and I do hope to become part of the community or at the very least earn some friends durring my stay

Welcome Demonofsong! We're glad you're here! So we can know you better, what other things do you like to do besides the whole ABDL thing? Do you have a sissy name?

Quote Originally Posted by DemonofSong View Post
    Hello, I am DemonofSong I come from the eastern side of the United States and work for a small school in western MASS, and over the course of my life, have discovered that I enjoy to wear diapers in my spare time. I do also classifify my self as a Sissy as well as babyfur, so my angel was a bit drunk when he wired me up. I am ecstatic that a site like this even exists and I do hope to become part of the community or at the very least earn some friends durring my stay
    Hi and welcome. I liked how you said your angel was a bit drunk when he wired you up. I guess we've all been there. I hope you enjoy the site and take part in the discussions.

I have a friend who lives in Mass! Anyway, welcome to Adisc, I look forward to seeing you around more!