Thread: Folding Footies

Default Folding Footies

Hi All,

I love the footies Mom bought me, but I love my few AB items immaculately stored. To that end, I have no clue how to fold my long-sleeve footies. Any tips?

I fold mine like a dress shirt but with the feet and legs tucked up inside the back so in the end the chest & collar are on top.

Yeah, I'm terrible at folding, and I now do all the laundry since my wife is not mobile. Like Nam, I fold mine the same way, assuming I'm that successful.

I just hang mine up in the closet. Much easier than folding them.

I hang mine on a hangar, but I bring the feet up and hang them over on the hangar.

BabyCrinklewish

Hanging. There can also be covers and mite guards for long term storage specificly for long ouyfits like that. If you want to fold them though than please click here/:

I found that folding them, even like in BabyCrinklewish's link takes up to much space. Like many others here I hang mine up. I hang-dry them anyway, so all I have to do is move them from my hang-drying area to my closet. But, try both and see what you like.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCrinklewish View Post
    Hanging. There can also be covers and mite guards for long term storage specificly for long ouyfits like that. If you want to fold them though than please click here/:
    This is exactly the way I fold the ones I have, it seems to be the neatest looking. That or I just jumble them up and make sure their out of sight XD

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCrinklewish View Post
    Thank you! Awesome stuff. I also tried hanging them, and that looks cute, but folded looks more babyish. Thanks all!