Thread: Hello:)

Default Hello:)

Hello everyone, my username is errr, I'm in my twenties and I come from Nordic Europe. Quite recently I got incontinent so I'm not very familiar with this. Because I couldn't find any proper chat/information based forum related to this, I was hoping to find people who are around similar age (however age is not too strict)and have similar kind of experiences with me (of course it does not matter are you AB, DL, IC etc.) so I decided to join this site to have proper chats about anything (and also probably make friends).
    Therefore it is nice to meet you all, and I will be glad of every message. (Understands English, Swedish, Finnish fast; and German, Japanese and Korean not so fast)
    Last edited by errr; 28-Dec-2014 at 00:07.

Hello errr and welcome to the group.

I think your best forum group would be incontinence sub group in Diaper talk.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Well about myself, that's always been a little bit tricky question to answer to me. I'm very interested different kind of societies (politics, culture, history, etc) especially East Asia nowadays. I also like reading, learning languages (and teaching Finnish), but at the present, exam books of mathematic-natural-sciences have been the only ones that I have had time to open.

welcome. hopefully you will find the answers your looking for. people here are nice and can give some helpful information

Really, I'm interested in History, of all kinds, welcome.

Thanks to the both of you "santa22" and "KittyninjaW438" for sending friend request to me. I tried to send private thanking message to you two but I'm not yet on that level. But however, I hope we can have proper discussions in future

Quote Originally Posted by errr View Post
    Hello everyone, my username is errr, I'm in my twenties and I come from Nordic Europe.
    Welcome (officially!). I've never been to Europe before, but one of these days I plan on it.

Quite recently I got incontinent so I'm not very familiar with this. Because I couldn't find any proper chat/information based forum related to this, I was hoping to find people who are around similar age (however age is not too strict)and have similar kind of experiences with me (of course it does not matter are you AB, DL, IC etc.) so I decided to join this site to have proper chats about anything (and also probably make friends).
    Here seems a good choice for proper discussion and friends. Very open and friendly, I've found it so far. Also helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by errr View Post
    I'm very interested different kind of societies (politics, culture, history, etc) especially East Asia nowadays. I also like reading, learning languages (and teaching Finnish), but at the present, exam books of mathematic-natural-sciences have been the only ones that I have had time to open.
    I'm fairly interested in how culture, language, and religion shape each other (amongst each other and to others). I took Japanese in high school, but that's been a handful of years ago... most of my languages these days involve ones the computer speak. What kind of stuff do you like reading? I'm into science fiction, fantasy, and mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by SpottedLion View Post
    I'm fairly interested in how culture, language, and religion shape each other (amongst each other and to others). I took Japanese in high school, but that's been a handful of years ago... most of my languages these days involve ones the computer speak. What kind of stuff do you like reading? I'm into science fiction, fantasy, and mystery.
    Hi Spottedlion once again, I will reply to this thread but I also saw the other one. So about my reading preferences...hmmm.... before I also liked fantasy, science fiction and mystery but nowadays I am interested in books dealing and analysing societies or historical fiction like Oksanen's "Purge". Moreover, scientific papers are also preferable reading -though not in my own area. If you want, we can talk more via private messaging when that option is opened for both of us