Thread: The common mans view on Diaper/ Adult baby fetishism.

Lightbulb The common mans view on Diaper/ Adult baby fetishism.

after searching the web for the stuff that i search for, every once in a while i come across topics about the infintilism and AB/DL or adult diaper fetishism. Most of these sites are stupid (people talking about banning adult diapers per house hold or the "I just found out..." bs) but every so once in a while i find legitimate ones that are studying the term and what makes us what we are, which i find them all interesting. This article is a unfinished wiki and seems 2 or more persons having a conversation about what is the appropriate text and sub-text to place how it should be phrased and why. It also goes into great detail about what would a person with this fetish think about it and how would they write it. When done it should be a wiki explaining without emotion what we are why we act this way and not be so unknowing about the text put in unlike other wiki links. I find it fun to read through these and see how others see us. There is another on a site where someone is explaining them selves and asking for public opinion Here This one intrigues me. It's nice to see that not all others are inconsiderate and mean about a subject. that people actually try to understand before judging someone.

I think both of your linked sources are ones which would be predisposed toward neutrality rather than judgment. This is going quite a ways back, but I started a similar thread once. Disappointingly, I think the "common man" wasn't so neutral: The wheel keeps turning, though, and it's possible the same questions posed today might get better answers.

Sadly, it looks like the Wikipedia discussion hasn't been touched in 8 years (you can see date of last edit at the top). I'd encourage anyone who happens to have some free time to take a crack at editing it. Grab some of the studies from Understanding Infantilism, those are great sources.

As usual Trevor makes a good point. As for the OP, I, too, would like to see a public opinion poll showing the common perception the general public has towards us. I suspect it wouldn't be pleasant but I would be curious to see what percentage would be accepting or neutral, and how many would want to torture us to death. Then again, maybe I'm better off not knowing.

I have come out to a lot of people in my life and almost each of them have asked me "do adult baby's have jobs?" and seriously ment it

I didn't know how to phrase allot of what I was trying to .... um display? Im at a loss for words again.

Quote Originally Posted by Penny View Post
    I have come out to a lot of people in my life and almost each of them have asked me "do adult baby's have jobs?" and seriously ment it
    My mom basically asked the same as though they think our AB/DL side is all we are.

Sure it's a lifestyle and part of us, but most of us also still have normal social lives with jobs or college etc, right?