Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BabyMitchy says Goodbye to his Grandfather.

Default BabyMitchy says Goodbye to his Grandfather.

If you ponder what is ABDL about this, well. I admit it might be a slight bending of rules.

But in the end, I am a child, saying goodbye to a beloved Grandfather.

Goodbye Poppy.

My grandparents created us. Through love, dedication, and hard work.
    For them, family and life was everything.

I could only wish to be half the man that he was.

John Y. Prinzinger, 96, October 14, 2014

Catherine G. Prinzinger, 91, June 12, 2010

This Video is for them:

I'm truly sorry, and I offer my condolences. We are absolutely products of our family. Our parents are the product of our grandparents and great-grandparents. We're the product of our parents and grandparents. I hope that you had the best of times with your grandpa, and I'm sure you will keep his wisdom and it will pass it on to you and yours.

*hugs* Sending love and support your way. My grandmother passed back in 2010.

I too am sorry for your loss. I was very close to my grandmother, my mom's mother. My mom went back to work when I was about 4, and I spent the days with her. I called her nanny. In the summer and warmer months, we'd go for a walk down by Toms River, and if it was hot, when we returned, she'd give me a root beer. I remember so well playing with my cars on the living room floor while she watched television. I don't think I could do any wrong in her eyes.

She died when I was in college after a series of mini strokes. Our most recent dog which we got after our other dog died, I named after her. So yes, we remember fondly the ones we loved, and who loved us so very much. Your sorrow is deeply felt.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you turned to the community to share this, and I hope our well-wishes can give you some comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyMitchy View Post
    If you ponder what is ABDL about this, well. I admit it might be a slight bending of rules.

But in the end, I am a child, saying goodbye to a beloved Grandfather.

While I certainly do offer my condolences... and my appreciation for your love and respect to those passed... I am concerned... a little torn perhaps, with thrusting the family names (especially in their entirety) in this type of forum... They cannot be asked, nor consent...

I certainly don't wish to add to your troubles... or, obstruct your methods of grieving, and healing...

I certainly don't wish to imply that we are anything to be ashamed of either... it's just... well... very awkward, I think...

Maybe it's just me... and that be the case.. I can't apologize enough!

Sometimes, it does feel like talking out both sides of my mouth at the same time... don't be ashamed, embrace yourself, show the world that odd is the new normal...

And, I wouldn't think to discourage you from your quest to reach and enlighten others as you have been... For all I know, you talked with your remaining family members... and they thought this is okay, or good...

I'm afraid, that with regard to respects paid to the deceased... this is not entirely about you... would they approve?

I'm sorry to tell you how flummoxed I am about this... and, I only bring it up out of concern (inspired by my own discomfort)... that this was not as well considered, out of respect for your grandparents...

I hope, that I am wrong... and I certainly apologize if I am...

My best to you,

Grieve any way you feel it's ok.
    They are watching over you now just you cant see them but may feel something at times.
    The love we have for them lives for ever as there love for you.
    I know this to be true.

I'm sorry for what's happened, Mitchy. It's never easy to say goodbye, and it's clear that you were a very loving grandson for your grandpa, from your posts on here. Feel free to share anything you need to.

My deepest condolences, Mitchy. I'm sure he was a wonderful man.