Thread: I don't know whether I'm a little or just a DL

Default I don't know whether I'm a little or just a DL

I'm starting to think that I may just be a DL, with my fantasies of being babied stemming from an inherently sexual urge.

I feel like I do want a daddy to take care of me, change me, bathe me, dress me, and cuddle me.

However, it seems like those desires only persist so long as I haven't "relieved myself" sexually.

Following sexual gratification, the urge to be babied disappears completely. Not even wanting to be diapered or wear a pacifier.

This is frustrating. I want to be an AB or little, but it appears that I may be a DL instead. I'm wanting to get in touch with my little side, but I don't know how to do that.

If you want to role-play in your sexual encounters, I'd suggest labeling yourself as AB, or just ABDL because pretending to be a baby goes with that. That said, the labels are only relevant if you're trying to meet someone new and you want to give them a very quick sense of what kind of stuff interests you. Otherwise, you're you and you can explore whatever makes you happy.

And as far as that diaper loving feeling, (think Righteous Brother..."You Got That Loving Feeling"), it goes away for a lot of us after self gratification. For me, it will go away for a day, and then if I put on a diaper, it's magically back. For others however, I'm sure that period can last longer, but I think it's very normal. Typically I won't self gratify all week because I like the "little" regressed feeling. I makes me feel more peaceful, plus there's diapers. Yeah.

A lot of those desires sound like that are more diaper related. Dependance doesn't necessary means being babied.

Wanting to be an AB is a very odd thing to say. It's like saying you want to be gay. Why would you want to be an AB other than to fit in on this website?

Because being an AB is awesome

I've always been childish and a big kid at heart but a far as making regression a part of my everyday life, I chose that. I never did the regressing before I came here and I have no regrets.

Anywho it does sound like your interests are as a DL but that doesn't mean you can't be an adult baby you just have to tap into it.

When I first started regressing I felt so stupid for playing with toys. I couldn't remember how to let go and just do it but I kept at it and the more time went on, the more comfortable I got and now it's a non issue it just took some "reprogramming" to get back into things.

Maybe the same could work for you, try watching things you watched as a kid, or read or played with just do what feels right and what comes naturally. Maybe try to get some nestalgia going.

Once you can inspire that feeling of being little and find out what triggers it you may find it easier to slip into "character" so to speak,

Sexual desire is neither here nor there with ABs or DLs. There are sexually and non-sexually interested ABs and DLs. It's all about the spin you're putting on things. It's AB if it has to do with baby things, whether through regression or just paraphernalia, and DL if it's just the diapers, regardless of the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SubterraneanSun View Post
    A lot of those desires sound like that are more diaper related. Dependance doesn't necessary means being babied.

Wanting to be an AB is a very odd thing to say. It's like saying you want to be gay. Why would you want to be an AB other than to fit in on this website?
    Because I want the peace and serenity that comes with being in that "little head-space." I want to feel safe.