Thread: anyone hear when the DC Amour Large sized pink diapers will be for sale?

Default anyone hear when the DC Amour Large sized pink diapers will be for sale?

anyone get a update on the large pink DC amour diapers when they will be for sale again would like to get some of those to try out? its past November when the website said they would be available what happened??????
    How are these compared to the Abena X-plus L-4's ?

Dude I know! I've been waiting and waiting. No updates and when I tried to contact him through the website or ebay I get no response. So who knows...

Exclamation Update from dc amor on pink diapers in large size!!!!!!!

UPDATE:
    Here is what I got from DC about the pink Amor diapers !!! Thanks Jeremy !

I do apologize for the lack of updates. The new Amors are set to come out around February of 2015 and will be available in both medium and large. I had to take some extra time to redesign the front banner and make sure it was perfect, as well as upgrade all the specifications on this diaper to make it top-notch quality! The diaper will feature upgraded film, new tabs, more SAP, more thickness, higher quality SAP, better elastics, and lots more. Rest assured the wait will be worth it

They are already overpriced, with the new improvements the price should be really high by then.

Pulluplover

I am waiting to make my order then, I should need a case by then. For those that cry about pricing all the time, the reality is unless you order case lots, you are going to pay for fetish diapers. Once you get up to a case lot, its not bad. Buying samples is one thing, but after that you need to be ordering by the case. Or just buy granny panties...

I don't know when they will be in stock, all I know is that they are pepto bismol pink ?

Pulluplover

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    I don't know when they will be in stock, all I know is that they are pepto bismol pink ?
    Thats the idea. I am figuring out more for me its about the humiliation factor also of dressing in a girly diaper, the more girlie the better. And Armor is it. Trying Snugies today on that same theory as they are so extremely babyish...